Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do you support Palestinians other than "the jews"

The Israelis are very powerful and control Western government nearly entirely. They basically control our lives.

Palestinians are also not racial supremacists that view others as inherently worth less, unlike Jews. In general though, Israel is a morally bankrupt and and criminal state, which has ruined the entire region.

you can hate israel but supporting palestine jsut because you hate jews is retarded

(((goy)))
Pancakecel

I don't like kykes, and I don't like muslims. Fuck both of those countries.

you can hate israel but supporting palestine jsut because you hate jews is retarded
Christopher Hitchens a vocal critic of Islam, was also against the Jewish state and supported one secular Palestinian state. You don't have to be an Islam fanboy to support Palestine.

How to solve the Israel/Palestine conflict

nuclear explosion GIF

Low IQ savages vs high IQ savages. One group is way more dangerous and ambitious

Israel is doing God's Work
kisspng-sticker-telegram-chips-and-dip-ethereum-clip-art-pepe-the-frog-5b2d3ea51a1167.5327796915296918131068.jpg

The Israelis are very powerful and control Western government nearly entirely. They basically control our lives.

Palestinians are also not racial supremacists that view others as inherently worth less, unlike Jews. In general though, Israel is a morally bankrupt and and criminal state, which has ruined the entire region.
Arabs are racial supremacists. Not as extreme as Jews but they see themselves as Allahs chosen race and every non believer is a kuffar that is either to be converted or killed

Arabs are racial supremacists. Not as extreme as Jews but they see themselves as Allahs chosen race and every non believer is a kuffar that is either to be converted or killed
This is literally false. Do your hasbara somewhere else. JFL @ this.

Hamas is more based than Mossad

I hate both Israel and Palestine. Also what part of my reply exactly is false ?
>Allah's chosen race

Literally making shit up. I'm ex-Muslim, but Islam doesn't discriminate based on race. The racism that Arabs may exhibit is 1 billion times less than Jews. Probably the only ones who feel racially superior in any way are rich Khaleeji cunts.

Also, the latter part of "all kuffar have to be killed or converted" is also not true. Early Islamic empires were majority non-Muslims, even serving in the government of the caliphates.

Also nice elaboration muh I hate Palestine. For what? Being colonized?

Also, the latter part of "all kuffar have to be killed or converted" is also not true. Early Islamic empires were majority non-Muslims, even serving in the government of the caliphates
9:5 But when the sacred months expire slay those who associate others with Allah in His Divinity wherever you find them; seize them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them. But if they repent and establish the Prayer and pay Zakah, leave them alone. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful
Also nice elaboration muh I hate Palestine. For what? Being colonized?
I hate sandniggers of any kind

9:5 But when the sacred months expire slay those who associate others with Allah in His Divinity wherever you find them; seize them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them. But if they repent and establish the Prayer and pay Zakah, leave them alone. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful
Dumb af, no context
I hate sandniggers of any kind
Like I said, Arabs are not very racist generally, unlike white people. Here is an example of that.

I love sandniggers. All the sandniggers I’ve met are great people.

I don’t support either group of those sand people.

I support the palestinian genocide by the more developed, high iq Israeli state.

I'm the odd team Russia - Israel