Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you still gymcel?

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
I originally started when I was bluepilled bc I actually believed I could ascend back then (delusion).

But I have kept the habit on and off for like 8 years now. I’m not shredded and I have the strength of a normal male.

I don’t even know why I keep working out. It doesn’t make me feel better anymore, it’s a pain in the ass, and I haven’t progressed in years but I still do it for some reason.

Also, I swear it’s making me less healthy. I have joint pain and I think my height is starting to regress.

But I have kept the habit on and off for like 8 years now. I’m not shredded and I have the strength of a normal male.
Normal is a wide range and I def envy those who r naturally strong but if I didn't gymcel I would likely be a twig

Normal is a wide range and I def envy those who r naturally strong but if I didn't gymcel I would likely be a twig
I was below average before gymcelling too. It took a year or two to reach average strength but definitely plateu’d, even regressed. It just seems like so much effort to become normal strength. No one knows how much work I put into the gym and people are surprised when I tell them I go to the gym.

Because of much endorphins, man:feelsLSD:

I was below average before gymcelling too. It took a year or two to reach average strength but definitely plateu’d, even regressed. It just seems like so much effort to become normal strength. No one knows how much work I put into the gym and people are surprised when I tell them I go to the gym.
Roidmaxx :feelsLSD:

Ik the gym isn't gonna help me ascend, but I sill do it for the endorphins, and because it raises my test levels.

No strength and no money for roidmaxx. Just a tired old cel ready to die.
Nah man don't do roads. We already have it shit so why waste cash and possibly get addicted to that shit.

Nah man don't do roads. We already have it shit so why waste cash and possibly get addicted to that shit.
Yeah wasn’t planning on roadmaxxing. No point to it if I don’t already have the frame to at least be an ogre.

Endorphins aren’t hitting like they used to. I go to the gym tired and leave tired.

Yeah wasn’t planning on roadmaxxing. No point to it if I don’t already have the frame to at least be an ogre.

Endorphins aren’t hitting like they used to. I go to the gym tired and leave tired.
Maybe you need to get more rest? Or maybe eat more and hydrate more.