Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why do you see women as a collective rather than individual people?"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Because they literally are a collective.
Seriously, they're all carbon copies of one another with no sense of uniqueness or individuality. They have the same interests, they like the same type of men, they are easily influenced by others rather than following their own path, and most importantly - they are all whores. Seriously, find me a 13+ year old female who is different than all of these and I might stop generalizing. I've tried numerous times to see them as people, but even girls who originally came across as "different" ended up being basic cumrags.

From their lack of empathy to their similarities, femoids might as well be robots cloned in a factory.

Real talk nigga.

Besides not like normies/femoids view incels or "misogynists" in general as individuals.

Real talk nigga.

Besides not like normies/femoids view incels or "misogynists" in general as individuals.
I've seen that numerous times on cucktears, whenever someone says "not all incels are like that" or something similar they get downvoted to oblivion. One time, I've had a a guy tell me that "misogynists aren't people" lol.
Hypocritical shits.

hivemind mentality + a society that enables hypergamy and is against slut shaming = western females.

Real talk nigga.

Another reason validation and love from them isn't worth anything and we shouldn't put ourselves down for not being the top 5% chads who get it.

No woman thinks for herself, they always look at what their peers do and follow them.

Another reason validation and love from them isn't worth anything and we shouldn't put ourselves down for not being the top 5% chads who get it.

Relationships are definitely not worth it anyways. Even Chad knows this which is why he cheats and won't settle for one femoid. That's also why I don't really see anything wrong with MGTOW (provided you're at least fucking what women you can get anyways and not just coping).

Because our justice system sees criminals as a collective to put in jail, not indicate needing their own separate therapy.

And it works.

Relationships are definitely not worth it anyways. Even Chad knows this which is why he cheats and won't settle for one femoid. That's also why I don't really see anything wrong with MGTOW (provided you're at least fucking what women you can get anyways and not just coping).
The only people I see in relationships are cucks tbh. Even airhead chad knows foids are only meant to be filled with your nut for the most part. I would respect mgtows much more if they just came out as incels, then they can be more self aware and pass the redpill phase.

The only people I see in relationships are cucks tbh. Even airhead chad knows foids are only meant to be filled with your nut for the most part. I would respect mgtows much more if they just came out as incels, then they can be more self aware and pass the redpill phase.
Blue to Red to Black pill

I actually think alot of incels are mgtow in denial. For example, if the only women you can get are landwhales, and as an in shape male, you refuse them, youre technically going your own way (though most people would still consider this incel)

I actually think alot of incels are mgtow in denial. For example, if the only women you can get are landwhales, and as an in shape male, you refuse them, youre technically going your own way (though most people would still consider this incel)
Most incels probably can't get attractive fat women, they can only get terrible looking fat women. I would call them incels because mgtow are supposedly studs who can get at least female 6's and above.

Most incels probably can't get attractive fat women, they can only get terrible looking fat women. I would call them incels because mgtow are supposedly studs who can get at least female 6's and above.
Yeah,but alot of them cant. It makes sense for an incel to go mgtow. Why play the game if you cant win? I agree that mgtows need to drop the strong man narrative, alot of them are arrogant as fuck

Yeah,but alot of them cant. It makes sense for an incel to go mgtow. Why play the game if you cant win? I agree that mgtows need to drop the strong man narrative, alot of them are arrogant as fuck
I'm definitely never getting married or going to be a betabux, no matter how rich or looksmaxxed I get. So I guess an incel can be a mgtow too. But I was calling them non-cucked incels, or blackpill incels.

I'm definitely never getting married or going to be a betabux, no matter how rich or looksmaxxed I get. So I guess an incel can be a mgtow too. But I was calling them non-cucked incels, or blackpill incels.
Yeah there's alot of overlap. Also, ive noticed this applies more to younger mgtow. The older ones didnt resist the pussy when they were younger

Legit, femoids being jealous of each other, having to fight each other for chad, not forming one friend group in a class while guys are divided etc. is very blue pilled to believe

Because they literally are a collective.
Seriously, they're all carbon copies of one another with no sense of uniqueness or individuality. They have the same interests, they like the same type of men, they are easily influenced by others rather than following their own path, and most importantly - they are all whores. Seriously, find me a 13+ year old female who is different than all of these and I might stop generalizing. I've tried numerous times to see them as people, but even girls who originally came across as "different" ended up being basic cumrags.

From their lack of empathy to their similarities, femoids might as well be robots cloned in a factory.
They see ugly guys as a collective