Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you say in video game/ gta v after saying something offensive?

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★
For example kill, murder, rape, kidnap in video game or gta v? Why do you have to say that after saying something bad?

I don’t. I want to kill and rape all foids (in real life)

Most do it to avoid getting visitors from certain departments that enforce laws.

Gives you legal immunity so the feds won't come knocking down your door

All of them? Fed pigs Cia
I don't live in the country of democracy and free speech so I don't have to care about that and despite that could they trace your location, gmail etc from this website?

I don't live in the country of democracy and free speech so I don't have to care about that and despite that could they trace your location, gmail etc from this website?
Master is probably working with feds. And most of the time those agencies can track any footprint you may leave behind on the internet, all it takes is them calling your ISP after they get a clue on you.

They use it as a petty excuse to not be canceled and still have some chances with an ltb after they beta bux deluxe her

For example kill, murder, rape, kidnap in video game or gta v? Why do you have to say that after saying something bad?
They are hoping it will protect them from arrest and imprisonment.

It won’t according to an FBI agent I have previously been in contact with who brought that subject up to me out of the blue about the users doing that falsely believing it offers them any legal protection.