Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do you pretend to be miserable online?

I don't pretend nor do I want any sympathy from anyone. I realize that even everyone on here, "my people", couldn't give a fuck about me and are just as bad as any other human being out there despite the average incel's sense of moral superiority. Anyone on here would trade my life behind the screen for pussy in a heartbeat. I do however post in order to see if anyone feels similar on particular issues/states of mind and for a sense of commiseration in such.

You are a privileged moron if you speak like that.Not all of us have a family to count on (i don't i have only my mother that is very sick and i have to take care of her),i don't have money I'm poor asf and if i don't wagecuck we don't have what to put on our table +i have to do all house chores since i live alone with her.This is the only social form of interaction i have because no one wants to talk with me .If I'm in a room with some people my age I'm the elephant in the room...i make jokes i show them my musical performances i am polite...with no results even at making guy friends ,not gf...i have no friends and the ones i used to call friends don't want to hang out anymore because they have better things to do...i don't even want to talk about health because I have diabetes,a have a horse -6 miopia, and my head is thinking 24/7 about killing myself .Not everyone lives in a fairy tale like you do

You are a privileged moron if you speak like that.Not all of us have a family to count on (i don't i have only my mother that is very sick and i have to take care of her),i don't have money I'm poor asf and if i don't wagecuck we don't have what to put on our table +i have to do all house chores since i live alone with her.This is the only social form of interaction i have because no one wants to talk with me .If I'm in a room with some people my age I'm the elephant in the room...i make jokes i show them my musical performances i am polite...with no results even at making guy friends ,not gf...i have no friends and the ones i used to call friends don't want to hang out anymore because they have better things to do...i don't even want to talk about health because I have diabetes,a have a horse -6 miopia, and my head is thinking 24/7 about killing myself .Not everyone lives in a fairy tale like you do

You are a privileged moron if you speak like that.Not all of us have a family to count on (i don't i have only my mother that is very sick and i have to take care of her),i don't have money I'm poor asf and if i don't wagecuck we don't have what to put on our table +i have to do all house chores since i live alone with her.This is the only social form of interaction i have because no one wants to talk with me .If I'm in a room with some people my age I'm the elephant in the room...i make jokes i show them my musical performances i am polite...with no results even at making guy friends ,not gf...i have no friends and the ones i used to call friends don't want to hang out anymore because they have better things to do...i don't even want to talk about health because I have diabetes,I have a horse -6 miopia, and my head is thinking 24/7 about killing myself .Not everyone lives in a fairy tale like you do

and if anyone agrees with this, they should be banned to.

thats great that you take care of your mother, she's proud of you.
for the rest text, you choose to be that way, you simply do not take risks and make it all about getting pussy.

you will stay miserable if you keep yourself in this vicious loop of wanting hoes. it's not even a mgtow perspective cuz those faggots have chicks rent free in their heads 24/7.
if you called friend and they dont reply they simply aint friends just acquaintances or busy, never hold grudges you live good nigga

thats great that you take care of your mother, she's proud of you.
for the rest text, you choose to be that way, you simply do not take risks and make it all about getting pussy.

you will stay miserable if you keep yourself in this vicious loop of wanting hoes. it's not even a mgtow perspective cuz those faggots have chicks rent free in their heads 24/7.
if you called friend and they dont reply they simply aint friends just acquaintances or busy, never hold grudges you live good nigga
How about you?Why are you here on this forum? Aren't you the same as you first described in the first comment you posted on this thread?

killing urself over hoes would be a giga simp move
its not just hoes my whole life is shit as a consequence of me being depressed because of me being ugly resulting in me being unable to make friends early and have 0 positive reinforcement in life which lead me to be miserable my entire life which then made me make bad choices in life and developing bad habits.

Its all just a bad circle of events but it all comes down to being very ugly and unlikable.

Getting no bitches is the least of my issues in life. I just have a generally shit life, don't really see much need to continue it beyond simple curiosity of what will happen next in this cursed world.