Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys say its retarded to approach at the gym?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I got trolled when I said I wanted to do that. Why is it bad and what are other options?

Even old women in their 40s/50s treat the best looking guys at my gym like trash

you gotta be god tier level to get a girl from the gym, even if she looks like dog shit

Because the stacys there are even more superficial since they are clearly there just too boost there own looks or gain orbiters (like you). Also cause there is WAAAAAAY better looking guys there usually who are usually trying to do the same thing stacys are doing or trying to pick some up. So yeah its just a fucked experience.

I don't think it's bad, approach wherever you can. Don't be afraid of foids. If they reject you call them a roastie.

it's not intrinsically retarded to approach anywhere. Just a matter of picking and choosing favorable circumstances.
It's probably a stupid idea to walk up to the prototypical white stacey gym bunny and ask her out
But if you see a homely looking girl who looks like she's trying to shave off some pounds then that might be feasible to go in on.

Just don't be an idiot

Tbh I went to gym very little. But I cannot imagine wanting to approach anyone there. It is work environment and I doubt ppl would want to be approached.
Pretty cringy overall.