Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys like Tinder experiments so much?

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
A tinder experiment gets stickied here at least once a week. Same deal every time: a chad can say whatever he wants, even drop incel memes, and women will still lust over him.

What does this prove doing it over and over again? We've seen the same results dozens of times. Chadfishing is stupid, you're only torturing yourself. You're never gonna be a chad, and life is unfair. It's stupid to dwell on it. Yes, lookism exists. This has been established for a long time.

A lot of incel life is giving up and LDAR, but torturing yourselves by looking at the same exact Tinder experiments over and over is simply hamstering.

I think some incels think they are getting payback on the female by catfishing, little do they realise they will just fuck chad anyway.

I just think it's funny, and proves the blackpill. Roasties will do anything for chad, and he can have aids or be a child molester and they won't care. They only freak out if its a norman or incel.

I agree Ive seen enough tinder experiments. its just sui fuel at this point

BAN TINDER. NUKE TINDER HEADQUARTERS

It proves that rampant hypergamy exists, Chad always wins and reinforces that the Black Pill is correct.

Acts as a reminder

It proves how disingenuous women are.

You can never have enough of stupid femoids.

its that reddit for cucks guy. he's sucking mod dick to get his posts pinned

no the experiments can be different. like framecel proved that ugly gym users can get GFs

to trigger cuck tears. tinder experiments are like kryptonite to failed normies and white knights

It's shows the true nature of women. AWALT

raywilliam639 said:
It's shows the true nature of women. AWALT

We already know their nature, what’s the point other than waking up to text.
If you aren’t doing anything extreme what’s the point

Hunter said:
to trigger cuck tears. tinder experiments are like kryptonite to failed normies and white knights

i don't like them

I just wanted to do it once for myself to see the difference

actually it's extremely tiresome to do similar experiments as an incel