Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do you guys like elliot rodger so much?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
i cant understand some incels love for elliot he was a spoiled rich kid who never worked a single day in his life and although his incel problems are all very relatable to us, he killed people who never did anything bad to him instead of killing the ones who really hurt him and worse he served as a convenient example for the media to vilify us when we are in fact the victims.

Last edited:
I prefer Cho and Adam Lanza but
he killed people who never did anything bad to him instead of killing the ones who really hurt him
This is a bad point he killed foids who would have rejected him and guys who would have bullied him. Only his nerdy ricecel roommate's and there friend didn't deserve to die imo.

I prefer Cho and Adam Lanza but

This is a bad point he killed foids who would have rejected him and guys who would have bullied him. Only his nerdy ricecel roommate's and there friend didn't deserve to die imo.
would they tho?

Don't like em

i cant understand some incels love for elliot he was a spoiled rich kid who never worked a single day in his life and although his incel problems are all very reletable to us, he killed people who never did anything bad to him instead of killing the ones who really hurt him and worse he served as a convenient example for the media to vilify us when we are in fact the victims.
because 90% of the people here are spoiled fakecels just like him

i cant understand some incels love for elliot he was a spoiled rich kid who never worked a single day in his life and although his incel problems are all very relatable to us, he killed people who never did anything bad to him instead of killing the ones who really hurt him and worse he served as a convenient example for the media to vilify us when we are in fact the victims.
never worked a day in his life? not sure you really know anything about him

Elliot gets alot of recognition because of his videos and the fact that he's actually pretty charismatic and good looking. Of course he's not a truecel but he was basically what one would look and act like if hollywood made a movie about incels. That makes him popular with normies too and easy to use as a mascot.

Elliot Rodger is a powerful fakecel detector. it is enough for me to see someone with his avatar to put him on ignore. i know he is a fake.

Thread 'I look like the lite version of Elliot Rodger' https://incels.is/threads/i-look-like-the-lite-version-of-elliot-rodger.479718/

he was a fucking idiot.

"I dont care fot the fact he is rich, but he fought against society. Which is so much infinity better than what 99% of the cowardly faggots are doing here on this forum"

"Imagine getting tortured by society, and then just roping because you're too much of a lil bitch to do something about it?"