Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do you guys hate women so much

1- they are a net burden on society, paying less to the system then they take from the system
2- they are traitors some way or another.
3- they play the victim whenever things don't go their way.
4- fucking annoying to deal with especially the older Karen typed ones
5- constantly getting attention for no fucking reason other then having a fucking arby's sandwich between their legs
6- they use insults to their rivals instead of a nice conctructive argument showing why the other side is wrong.
7- the chad lust is surreal
8- they drain men's money, time, psychological and physical energy.
9- the drama they bring.
10- cannot taken blame of, they constantly blame it on others for thier fuckups
11- they are borned with privilege while men have to prove thier worth.
12- being moralfags
13- hypergamy

Pretty much this.
Take all of the worst aspects of humanity and boil it down and you will get the female.
I still question if it's all biological or just the result of being treated like divine beings from birth.

it's because of the gaslighting and lies. They tell us to be nice, decent man, dress nice, work out, and make a good living- yet the only 3 things that work tend to be exceptional height, being white/ or otherwise having a nice face, or having a sociopathic lack of shame.

it's because of the gaslighting and lies. They tell us to be nice, decent man, dress nice, work out, and make a good living- yet the only 3 things that work tend to be exceptional height, being white, and having a sociopathic lack of shame.

Cucks like you should be banned.

No I wouldn't go for chad if I was a woman. Id be a loyal person. Women are whores. They take advantage of men's biological weakness. They manipulate gaslight and lie. They live life on easy mode. Ugly women date out of their leagues while ugly men get nothing and they tell us it's our fault. Why in the fuck would you not hate them

Tfu on you cuck

I don't hate women but women hate me. Their behavior aggravates me though, especially when women say one thing but do the complete opposite

They hate me for no other reason than existing, being 5'7" and having an unattractive face. Women deny that they treat unattractive men like shit, but its pointless to argue, because that'll be like explaining water to a fish

I have never behaved creepily
I constantly watch myself and take extra caution not to stare
I am always respectful - ladies first etc.,, even though I don't agree with that shit; I just don't want to deal with the societal backlash
I have always treated female co-workers and classmates as equals
I have had college classmates flirt with me just to copy off my work and then disappear as if she'd never existed, and/or ignore me when I see her in public only a mere few weeks after the semester was done
At some point I even stupidly served as some girls defacto therapists, venting their bf troubles with me
And yes, believe it or not, there were times where I almost had a girlfriend. I did the things I was told I should do: be respectful, offer to pay, dress nicely, be a good listener, spend time in school so i can be a good provider, and I did all of those things, and what do they do? Run off with unemployed guy with a criminal record

Am I expecting a girlfriend and sex out of this? NO. What did I get in return for my niceness? Backstabbed. Lied to. Made fun of. Taken advantage of.

it's because of the gaslighting and lies. They tell us to be nice, decent man, dress nice, work out, and make a good living- yet the only 3 things that work tend to be exceptional height, being white/ or otherwise having a nice face, or having a sociopathic lack of shame.

Sociopathic behavior only works if you're good looking.

You should be banned just for being this stupid.

No I wouldn't go for chad if I was a woman. Id be a loyal person. Women are whores. They take advantage of men's biological weakness. They manipulate gaslight and lie. They live life on easy mode. Ugly women date out of their leagues while ugly men get nothing and they tell us it's our fault. Why in the fuck would you not hate them

Tfu on you cuck

because they reject me

yeah they only want chad but it makes sense. why would u go for some uglier guy when u can have the best? i'd do the same thing
Shoji? Wow nice to see you back man. How you been?

Tfu on you cuck

Ban all graycels when?

tbh i think they add these dates as place markers for their progress
Actually yes, good point. It makes sense, and now I think it's useless to expect an instant and drastic change, it seems they will keep fulfilling objectives bit by bit. Probably also the concept of apocalypse and the end of the world we see in movies, etc. is always resembled as quick processes which are unexpected, while in reality it will be quite opposite.

They're using experimental MRNA technology that may cause permanent DNA alterations, there's a possibility of sterilization of certain groups, micorchipping is a huge possibility, also we have immunity passports that will be linked up with the Real ID system they're rolling out now that will prevent you from traveling, buying/selling, even setting foot in some places... You would have to be a complete idiot to get the vaccine.
Brutal, nobody cares about the side effect as long as there will be no more chad 19 and also it's obvious which people in which places will have the most issues and health problems. The idea that it all will create a united system for economy and trade, travelling tied to the ID is brutal and been known for a while, and I won't be surprised if it will be like that. Smh all these theories pop up and everybody say they're bullshit, but with time it all just happens. It's over if you accept the vaccine/chip. But it's also over if you don't, in the end atleast the choice is there. I just hate how they just throw it in our faces knowing nobody will do shit.

Jfl it's brutal.
Everyone can now be tested for covid19 at any time
I wonder what that means. Just let them monitor you 24/7 theory. Have a green status? Good. Red status? You're immediately a target and can't get around. Also their graphic of places you can visit looks like pentagon jfl. It's over

I don't specifically hate women.

Your argument is retarded and flawed. You're assuming that i would go for the best in order to make an argument for women being shitty creatures. But wait, im not a woman nor am i hypergamous. So your argument falls flat like a retarded autistic paraplegic

You're basically no better than a cuck. Retarded Greycel tier post tbh

All i want is someone to love me who isn't fat or deformed. I am not fat or deformed, so asking that of someone else is not crazy. I hate women because they justify their shitty nature, chase shitty men, get shit on by those same men, and then blame all men, all the while expecting special treatment.

They had bad experiences with them

yeah they only want chad but it makes sense. why would u go for some uglier guy when u can have the best? i'd do the same thing

That's the thing, though - on average, she can't have the best, at least not for more than one night at a time. There are a limited number of Chads in the world, and not every woman will get one. But, she's dumb enough to think that she can, and that's the difference. Non-Chad men are usually smart enough to realize that they have to settle for less than a Stacy, even though they want a Stacy, and they are ok with that. I think a lot of hatred for women stems from their undue entitlement to a Chad based on that one time they got to fuck Chad because she happened to be the easiest looking girl at the bar.

1- they are a net burden on society, paying less to the system then they take from the system
5- constantly getting attention for no fucking reason other then having a fucking arby's sandwich between their legs
6- they use insults to their rivals instead of a nice conctructive argument showing why the other side is wrong.
9- the drama they bring.
12- being moralfags
13- hypergamy

Fucking based Muslimcel
I don't hate women but women hate me. Their behavior aggravates me though, especially when women say one thing but do the complete opposite

They hate me for no other reason than existing, being 5'7" and having an unattractive face. Women deny that they treat unattractive men like shit, but its pointless to argue, because that'll be like explaining water to a fish

I have never behaved creepily
I constantly watch myself and take extra caution not to stare
I am always respectful - ladies first etc.,, even though I don't agree with that shit; I just don't want to deal with the societal backlash
I have always treated female co-workers and classmates as equals
I have had college classmates flirt with me just to copy off my work and then disappear as if she'd never existed, and/or ignore me when I see her in public only a mere few weeks after the semester was done
At some point I even stupidly served as some girls defacto therapists, venting their bf troubles with me
And yes, believe it or not, there were times where I almost had a girlfriend. I did the things I was told I should do: be respectful, offer to pay, dress nicely, be a good listener, spend time in school so i can be a good provider, and I did all of those things, and what do they do? Run off with unemployed guy with a criminal record

Am I expecting a girlfriend and sex out of this? NO. What did I get in return for my niceness? Backstabbed. Lied to. Made fun of. Taken advantage of.

Sociopathic behavior only works if you're good looking.

So the women in STEM either fuck their professors AND OR coworkers to get them to do their jobs.

Then take the credit.

Very interesting.

Last edited:
9- the drama they bring.
12- being moralfags
13- hypergamy
Rise up...
I
Idk i guess we will find out. 2021 is coming up soon, should be interesting considering agenda 21 should be complete by then. tbh i think they add these dates as place markers for their progress, Im sure they're willing to wait as long as it takes to sway public consent. With how 2020 has been it's obvious they're stepping on the accelerator now.

I think you're right about the covid shot possibly being used for the id2020. They're using experimental MRNA technology that may cause permanent DNA alterations, there's a possibility of sterilization of certain groups, micorchipping is a huge possibility, also we have immunity passports that will be linked up with the Real ID system they're rolling out now that will prevent you from traveling, buying/selling, even setting foot in some places... You would have to be a complete idiot to get the vaccine.

All it took was a little fear from this plandemic to get the ball rolling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88ZKJhztiM&feature=emb_title

It's só fucking over GODDAMN, we literally can't do anything about, dystopia is coming.

I always disliked women long before I knew about inceldom, from like age 7. I just dont connect with them, they are not interesting, we dont share hobbies or philosophies, never had deep conversations with women.

Also I dont hate them, I wouldnt date subhumans like me either, its their choice. Just if I had to pick who to interact with, Id pick males

Because even our looks match treat us like garbage thinking that chad will date them. That's why women think females can exist because chad wont accept them. They just dont see us as options. Not even as a last resort. So when I'm treated like shit I treat them the same way

I hate everyone

I fucking despise women

Not sure, think I'll have to check.
Book

We hate them cause the majority of them want us dead.

They also treat nonchads like subhumans. I hate being called degenerate names like "dude, bro, man, etc." it's disrespectful. I have a name..USE IT

I hate men too tbh
and kids
and animals
and aliens

i just about hate everything

i actually dont hate women
being blackpilled or incel has nothing that dictates you have to hate anything

its just reality and nature

i am however very frustrated with the current state of the sexual marketplace, as it is very unblanaced in their favor

everything else is cope
I don't specifically hate women.

hating women alone when youre Incel is actually very self destructive, damage and tremendously low IQ

Just fucking lol at hating a creature that doesnt even know you exist.. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

People here think normies and foids are scared of them but thats not true.

Society ignores Incels while people hare passionately hates and obsess over them lol.

Hate is a damaging state of mind that will literally eat and rot your brain (speaking from expereicne and observation)

Either your cope your way out of Inceldom or LDAR.
Hate is the last advice Id give to anyone lol.

FIY being Incel = Man who cant achieve relationship or get intimacy froma women (mostly due to his looks)
Blackpill = The idea that success in dating and society is mostly and majorly based on looks

Anything else is cope.

OP, some popel here will call you a cuck if you refuse to rape or specifically hate woman, but most users on this forum are autistic low IQ teenagers. They are still in their blackpill rage years.

As they will grow and mature, they will mos liekly gow out of it.

Last edited:
Weird post tbh

If reading any blackpilled study or seeing how they behave isn't enough for you to realize what kind of depraved beings they are then nothing is. Your reasoning is shit too tbh. Just because you'd date up doesn't mean you have to accept being fucked over by someone doing the same thing. You ate plenty of animals in your life, does that mean you should accept being eaten by one?

Wrong wrong wrong!

So the women in STEM either fuck their professors AND OR coworkers to get them to do their jobs.

Then take the credit.

Very interesting.

Based asf, I know multiple cases of this and ZERO of them were actually properly addressed to. Clown society:feelsclown:

All my life I was bullied, mistreated and rejected by foids for my appearance. That just proves to me that they're superficial and evil as fuck.

Based asf, I know multiple cases of this and ZERO of them were actually properly addressed to. Clown society:feelsclown:

Just shows the level of trash of modern day academia.

Simple because foids are pure evil and they despite men they view as unattractive genetic trash.

Because they smile in my face while having cockbreathe from being throatragged by the local moroccon streetrobber

9- the drama they bring.
12- being moralfags
13- hypergamy

God damn it dude. Post of the day. Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

OP can take this as my answer too.

Your argument is retarded and flawed. You're assuming that i would go for the best in order to make an argument for women being shitty creatures. But wait, im not a woman nor am i hypergamous. So your argument falls flat like a retarded autistic paraplegic

You're basically no better than a cuck. Retarded Greycel tier post tbh

All i want is someone to love me who isn't fat or deformed. I am not fat or deformed, so asking that of someone else is not crazy. I hate women because they justify their shitty nature, chase shitty men, get shit on by those same men, and then blame all men, all the while expecting special treatment.

Why do you think gigachad only dates stacy?
If you have options you take the best one, we think like that because we are desperate.
I know it sucks but have a little self awareness

Because not a single one will ever give me a chance. not even the uglier ones. I can't forgive them for that. Also they are so spoiled and used to getting whatever they want

Why do you think gigachad only dates stacy?
If you have options you take the best one, we think like that because we are desperate.
I know it sucks but have a little self awareness
That still means they need their privileges taken so they'll become the same smv as their looksmatches, or even lower than their looksmtches.

"Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Nothing at all in there about men of course.......

Yeah women are being social-engineered hard for a population reduction/societal reform agenda of which men and family are the biggest liabilities.
The goal is break up the family unit and reduce global population for the birthing of a New World Order, women are the main catalysts for obvious reasons..

Divide, cull, and conquer. A complete reform of the world isn't easy, if people were told the truth many would be against it.
Less people, less unity, more control. It's all about control.

The NWO that is already here in it's infant form is a top down control technocracy global dictatorship that will track trace and database EVERYTHING we do.

NO freedom whatsoever.

Women and soy cucks are leading the way.....
There's A LOT of truth in this. Liberals absolutely hate the family unit. They have done everything they could to destroy it. This is no simple tin foil hat conspiracy.

I don't think their main agenda is to reduce population. But to destroy family since it poses a threat to their uber-capitalist world where each human is on its own with no sense of community or unity. And all of them are controlled via a viscious cycle of capital(wagslaving and consumer spending) by rich upper class. The relationship between members of a family and the responsibilities they bear towards each other is a threat to that agenda. Since it is not controlled by money but by tradition.

Ever wondered why richfags like Bill Gates, George Soros or @PPEcel also happen to be gigaliberals