Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do you guys hate women so much

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
yeah they only want chad but it makes sense. why would u go for some uglier guy when u can have the best? i'd do the same thing

Graycel tier post :dafuckfeels:

people tend to hate people that hate them. I didn't always dislike women, I did so over time since women treat me like shit. I'm assuming its the same for most users here as well.

I don't like how they can label us as "creepy" and insult us whenever they want and society accepts it.

yeah they only want chad but it makes sense. why would u go for some uglier guy when u can have the best? i'd do the same thing
Your argument is retarded and flawed. You're assuming that i would go for the best in order to make an argument for women being shitty creatures. But wait, im not a woman nor am i hypergamous. So your argument falls flat like a retarded autistic paraplegic

You're basically no better than a cuck. Retarded Greycel tier post tbh

All i want is someone to love me who isn't fat or deformed. I am not fat or deformed, so asking that of someone else is not crazy. I hate women because they justify their shitty nature, chase shitty men, get shit on by those same men, and then blame all men, all the while expecting special treatment.

We hate them cause the majority of them want us dead.

Brutal last post

Its not that I necessary hate women just because they where born female I just hate there narcissist entitled personality's they have and because they always shit on me for being a sub par male.
Also even as a greycel I can tell this is a greycel tier post.

Last edited:
I hate them for disrespecting their fathers by having sex outside of marriage.

They hate me so I hate them. Why do you not hate them? Do you not get weird looks or looks of disgust from them? Are you not incel?

My hate has nothing to do with dating. Women are inferior in every fucking way, yet they live better lives than us males. And on top of that they ask for more power. AND THEY FUCKING GET IT. AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY KEEP SAYING MEN ARE BAD EVEN THO WE DID EVERYTHING FOR THEM :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Because we don't hate them for that reason alone
u fucken retard

GrAYcel tier post

Mate, better ask why are foids not to be hated, to put it simple and short.

I spoke to god yesterday and he told me all inceltear users and their supporters will burn in hell for all enternity. If you ask me, that's too good for them. Incels will go to heaven and have 72 hot virgins
So you hate IT cucks this much but you don’t hate foids. Makes sense.

Last edited:
We don't hate them nearly as much as they hate us.

If you were a woman, would you rather share a Chad who abuses you and doesn't care about you with dozens of other women than having an average guy who loves you and would go to the end of the world and back for you all for yourself? Because this is what most women do (and then go on complaining about their "abusive relationships" and how the solution is more feminism being shoved down all men's throats).

If your answer is yes, you have a pretty cucked mentality, dude.

people tend to hate people that hate them. I didn't always dislike women, I did so over time since women treat me like shit. I'm assuming its the same for most users here as well.

Its a reactionary thing I dont hate anyone unless they felt the same way towards me. Foids have treated me like garbage soley because I dont appeal to them physically

Its a reactionary thing I dont hate anyone unless they felt the same way towards me. Foids have treated me like garbage soley because I dont appeal to them physically

Gtfo bluecel
Your argument is retarded and flawed. You're assuming that i would go for the best in order to make an argument for women being shitty creatures. But wait, im not a woman nor am i hypergamous. So your argument falls flat like a retarded autistic paraplegic

All i want is someone to love me who isn't fat or deformed. I am not fat or deformed, so asking that of someone else is not crazy. I hate women because they justify their shitty nature, chase shitty men, get shit on by those same men, and then blame all men, all the while expecting special treatment.
Some yellowcel deletecel deleted post above but, yeah its true, agenda 30 will make this shithole of a planet even worse

11A851DA F301 482B BDA4 E86CA675848E

Gtfo bluecel

Some yellowcel deletecel deleted post above but, yeah its true, agenda 30 will make this shithole of a planet even worse
It's a shame, it was a high IQ post containing truths.

Because foids that makes us in our condition, if they were hipogamic (which date her looksmatch), then would be no incels in the world, everyone would be happy

:feelswhere: Foid sense tingling.

My feelings typically go from:

Active outrage, where I am motivated to debate people about a subject to try and change things
To bitter anger that I swallow because I know I can't change anything
To apathy about the whole subject because getting angry and hateful only harms me.

I am firmly at the third point now. I don't give a shit about women.

It's a shame, it was a high IQ post containing truths.
You seen it too? Brutal, I hope fbi didn't do something to him jfl. Over for seenpostcels and deletepostcels. Many good points in that post though, agenda 30 docs and id2020 site are sketchy asf
:feelswhere: Foid sense tingling.
Brutal lowiq detector pill
My feelings typically go from:

Active outrage, where I am motivated to debate people about a subject to try and change things
To bitter anger that I swallow because I know I can't change anything
To apathy about the whole subject because getting angry and hateful only harms me.

I am firmly at the third point now. I don't give a shit about women.
Over for doomedcels

Because they use OUR taxes to fund their lives. Get rid of welfare, affirmative actions,abortion funding, food stamps, child support, alimony, and any other special programs that are funded by the government via beta males' stolen money and I genuinly would not give a fuck what they do. FFS, even the therapists and drug rehabilitations which chads/stacies often use are funded by our taxes.

You should be banned just for being this stupid.

You should be banned just for being this stupid.
Agreed. OP will likely be revealed as a fag who wants fuck traps soon based on his avi and questions

Agreed. OP will likely be revealed as a fag who wants fuck traps soon based on his avi and questions
The fact that he asked such a retarded question means that he probably isn’t even blackpilled. Idk why some people here are actually taking this thread seriously

Because they are self-righteous, spoiled, manipulative, obnoxious, selfish, empty soulless evil cunts. I hate everyone who wronged me and hate me so almost entire planet.

Fucking bluecels

I hate women not because they choose chads (that Is normal) but for that they are and for all around them.

Gtfo bluecel

"Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Nothing at all in there about men of course.......

Yeah women are being social-engineered hard for a population reduction/societal reform agenda of which men and family are the biggest liabilities.
The goal is break up the family unit and reduce global population for the birthing of a New World Order, women are the main catalysts for obvious reasons..

Divide, cull, and conquer. A complete reform of the world isn't easy, if people were told the truth many would be against it.
Less people, less unity, more control. It's all about control.

The NWO that is already here in it's infant form is a top down control technocracy global dictatorship that will track trace and database EVERYTHING we do.

NO freedom whatsoever.

Women and soy cucks are leading the way.....

tbh

As expected from the good sir :feelsYall:

I used to think like this until i went on twitter, women are legitmently eveil and picked on me and laughed at me for my looks

women are legitimately evil and picked on me and laughed at me for my looks

The arrogance, they turn men against each other, liars, manipulators, how easy they have it yet state they're oppressed, insist there's a patriarchy yet if anything remotely like that happens a guy goes to jail, loses his career or money, gets jumped by white knights. Default child ownership in divorces, reward thugs, destroy society. Invade all spaces.

1- they are a net burden on society, paying less to the system then they take from the system
2- they are traitors some way or another.
3- they play the victim whenever things don't go their way.
4- fucking annoying to deal with especially the older Karen typed ones
5- constantly getting attention for no fucking reason other then having a fucking arby's sandwich between their legs
6- they use insults to their rivals instead of a nice conctructive argument showing why the other side is wrong.
7- the chad lust is surreal
8- they drain men's money, time, psychological and physical energy.
9- the drama they bring.
10- cannot taken blame of, they constantly blame it on others for thier fuckups
11- they are borned with privilege while men have to prove thier worth.
12- being moralfags
13- hypergamy

Last edited:
"Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Nothing at all in there about men of course.......

Yeah women are being social-engineered hard for a population reduction/societal reform agenda of which men and family are the biggest liabilities.
The goal is break up the family unit and reduce global population for the birthing of a New World Order, women are the main catalysts for obvious reasons..

Divide, cull, and conquer. A complete reform of the world isn't easy, if people were told the truth many would be against it.
Less people, less unity, more control. It's all about control.

The NWO that is already here in it's infant form is a top down control technocracy global dictatorship that will track trace and database EVERYTHING we do.

NO freedom whatsoever.

Women and soy cucks are leading the way.....
Yes, it's all true. I just wonder if everything will be ready in time for 2030? Like, the millennium goals which are now sustainable goals were around since the early 2000x but are they ready and sure it should be settled in time? Its both life and suifuel because everything will finally be over, but it will be over in an ugly way.

I also wonder how id2020 will affect all of this. Apparently, they are now stating that their goal is to affect more than a billion of undocumented people. They there were no such talks before, they are probably targeting some group of people imo. Will it also include fakevid shots jfl? It is mention on id2020 wikipedia page that there are conspiracy theories about id, covid and vaccines and as we all know its just an old trick. Just call something a conspiracy theory theory.

This will probably end my suffering but I don't want to just give up for them to succeed

Yes, it's all true. I just wonder if everything will be ready in time for 2030? Like, the millennium goals which are now sustainable goals were around since the early 2000x but are they ready and sure it should be settled in time? Its both life and suifuel because everything will finally be over, but it will be over in an ugly way.

I also wonder how id2020 will affect all of this. Apparently, they are now stating that their goal is to affect more than a billion of undocumented people. They there were no such talks before, they are probably targeting some group of people imo. Will it also include fakevid shots jfl? It is mention on id2020 wikipedia page that there are conspiracy theories about id, covid and vaccines and as we all know its just an old trick. Just call something a conspiracy theory theory.

This will probably end my suffering but I don't want to just give up for them to succeed
Idk i guess we will find out. 2021 is coming up soon, should be interesting considering agenda 21 should be complete by then. tbh i think they add these dates as place markers for their progress, Im sure they're willing to wait as long as it takes to sway public consent. With how 2020 has been it's obvious they're stepping on the accelerator now.

I think you're right about the covid shot possibly being used for the id2020. They're using experimental MRNA technology that may cause permanent DNA alterations, there's a possibility of sterilization of certain groups, micorchipping is a huge possibility, also we have immunity passports that will be linked up with the Real ID system they're rolling out now that will prevent you from traveling, buying/selling, even setting foot in some places... You would have to be a complete idiot to get the vaccine.

All it took was a little fear from this plandemic to get the ball rolling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88ZKJhztiM&feature=emb_title

Last edited:
Soycuck thread