Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do you guys hate photorealistic gaming graphics??! WHY?!?!? RREEEEEEEE!!!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE GOOD CINEMATIC GRAPHICS??!! :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People don't appreciate beauty, they don't appreciate thick curvy big booty bitches nor do they appreciate good graphics, these people are clinically insane.

Gaming is for normies/chads

i play runescape what do u expect werryboy

People don't appreciate beauty, they don't appreciate thick curvy big booty bitches nor do they appreciate good graphics, these people are clinically insane.
gynocentric simps.is

Who cares, gaming is a waste of time anyways

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Personally I like photorealistic graphics.

But a certain touch, such as blue tint, can give characteristics to a game such as bf3

ti4kpsuvbsr81.jpg

Because the games that have them are usually shit with shallow gameplay.

Photorealistic graphics usually age less gracefully.

Someone threw pennies at you today?
Gamers like u legit give all ur money to shitty kike controlled faggot & troon invested games. Gaming has been dead since the early 2010s boyo keep coping

Afrikaancel acting like he's doing productive shit all day
Denile is a river in Egypt Balkancel
Any other cope>>>>>>> Jewed-out Video-Slop. They got foids & Black samurai now jfl

Gamers like u legit give all ur money to shitty kike controlled faggot & troon invested games. Gaming has been dead since the early 2010s boyo keep coping
Yep, last game I played was GTA IV back in late-2010's, imagine giving your money to modern video-game devs, troons, Jews & foids who hate your guts & are dead-set on ruining your cope

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Replaced gaming with coding :feelsthink:

I always just pirate games, what is your point?

I think it's cool, my hardware is just way too outdated for a lot of games.

For poorcels they can’t afford a rig to render the graphics & for badinternetcels can’t download the fat GB in updates.

My favorite games are from 2003 and 2004 respectively so idc about graphics. Photorealistic graphics are nice tho. Not that my pc can run them

Personally I like photorealistic graphics.

But a certain touch, such as blue tint, can give characteristics to a game such as bf3

ti4kpsuvbsr81.jpg
Because the games that have them are usually shit with shallow gameplay.
a unique appealing style is better than a realistic one. imo realistic stuff was cool in like 2010 when it was brand new, now it's not as impressive