Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate blacks and Jews when you can direct that hatred to sexhavers? They are the real enemy!!!!

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
No woman will ever give us her consent, because we're ugly, we will never know what consent from a woman even looks like, it will always be an alien concept for us, it will always be something that happens to others, to the privileged classes of society, sexhavers live in a parallel universe, I wish I lived in their reality of sexual abundance and romance. Even if women aren't calling us unattractive with their words, they're calling us unattractive with their actions, if all of them reject us, the common denominator is us, our physical appearance and our genes. Sexhavers and consenthavers are the privileged class that has all the sexual experiences we dream of since we were teens, this is why they must be considered our biggest enemy :lasereyes:.

Don't waste your hatred. I dream about a society where non-virgins suffer apartheid and have less rights than us members of the rejected class. There are virgins who are consenthavers, which means they are virgins by choice, I want to become a dictator and vulnerate their rights as a revenge, how dare they have more than me!!!!

I hate non-virgin men, I fantasize about throwing acid on their faces in a videogame so that women aren't interested in them ever again and they are forced to finally understand our pain, just to see how they get frustrated when they realize they will have to play in rejected mode. In the future sex must be banned and human reproduction must happen in labs, if we lose this game, everybody will have to lose with us!!!!

Last edited:
This is an edgy 4chan forum 666
1714003532899t

Speaking only for me, I appreciate you making this post, but you will never convince any of the Jew obsessed faggots on this site. Regardless of how articulate or well informed you are.

Personally, I have been treated way better by black people then whites. Whites have been fucking cruel to me. But I don't hate anyone of any race, based on their race alone.

If niggas act like stereotypical nigs, and crackers act like stereotypical cracks, I'm gonna hate them.

Anyway, sexhavers definitely should be the group of people that deserve the most hate and more.

You do realize you can hate both?

I hate sexhavers of all races, my own included.

However, I dislike certain groups as a collective who are problematic & detrimental to my overall standard of living & living in a comfortable area: Higher crime, lower social trust, basic observable behavior, etc. that stats also don't lie.

Jews also subverted into our countries: Yes, it was partly due to our own doing, but it's also been due to them subverting.

I don't have an issue with ethnicels here, yet I sometimes get unironically called out for the fact I don't want to co-exist with people who are incompatible socio-culturally & statistically are worse in terms of crime & contributing to society.

@Regenerator @Azaylias

Speaking only for me, I appreciate you making this post, but you will never convince any of the Jew obsessed faggots on this site. Regardless of how articulate or well informed you are.

Personally, I have been treated way better by black people then whites. Whites have been fucking cruel to me. But I don't hate anyone of any race, based on their race alone.

If niggas act like stereotypical nigs, and crackers act like stereotypical cracks, I'm gonna hate them.

Anyway, sexhavers definitely should be the group of people that deserve the most hate and more.
Well I can easily prove Jews have caused many issues in White countries & others.

What race are you? And from my experience, Whites(my own) whilst some have still been scummy genuinely have been better to me than any other race, especially Mestizo scum.

And tbh, stereotypical Whites are much more tolerable than stereotypical Blacks.

See also what I wrote here:

However, I dislike certain groups as a collective who are problematic & detrimental to my overall standard of living & living in a comfortable area: Higher crime, lower social trust, basic observable behavior, etc. that stats also don't lie.

Jews also subverted into our countries: Yes, it was partly due to our own doing, but it's also been due to them subverting.

I don't have an issue with ethnicels here, yet I sometimes get unironically called out for the fact I don't want to co-exist with people who are incompatible socio-culturally & statistically are worse in terms of crime & contributing to society.

Well I can easily prove Jews have caused many issues in White countries & others.
I would rather hear my grandmother describing in detail her doing anal with my grandfather, then hear someone who is the equivalent of a Christian going "Gravity, Black Holes and the Universe? God did it, man", explaining to me how the issues in privileged cracker countries, were due to "Da Jews"
What race are you? And from my experience, Whites(my own) whilst some have still been scummy genuinely have been better to me than any other race, especially Mestizo scum.
That's interesting... Whites are nice to other Whites :shock: Shocking.

I'm a mixed raced latino, I wonder why crackers weren't nice to me, and why black people who have also dealt with said crackers, were a bit nicer to me.

And tbh, stereotypical Whites are much more tolerable than stereotypical Blacks.
I get you, I disagree from my experience.

See also what I wrote here:
That GrAY seems to be an infiltrator, they were also whining about rape jokes in another thread

typical jidfcel

just stop hating people who deserve to be hated theory

I would rather hear my grandmother describing in detail her doing anal with my grandfather, then hear someone who is the equivalent of a Christian going "Gravity, Black Holes and the Universe? God did it, man", explaining to me how the issues in privileged cracker countries, were due to "Da Jews"
Jfl, were not "privileged" at all and if so, we earned it:

GDMaFeQbcAAq78M

3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

And everyone invaded & subjugated others, it's just we did it on a mass-scale due to cognitive function & geographic advantages: However, to put it simply, this led to our societies over-extending & allowing "cracks" to form. I will do a thread explaining this, but still.

I can also prove Jews were involved in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade as well as many settled in the New World; maybe you have some Jew in you?
That's interesting... Whites are nice to other Whites :shock: Shocking.
And non-Whites have been way worse to me.

I'm not even trying to bait, most Latinos & Blacks & Curries I've met have always been dishonest, deceitful, and manipulative who always made my life worse and/or were just straight up dicks/rude.
I'm a mixed raced latino, I wonder why crackers weren't nice to me, and why black people who have also dealt with said crackers, were a bit nicer to me.
Knowing how most Blacks & Latinos behave from my observations & stats, it's probably just survival instincts they had.
I get you, I disagree from my experience.
It's cause they're more NT on average; I also hate the whole thug "culture" which even White normies like.

And non-Whites have been way worse to me.

I'm not even trying to bait, most Latinos & Blacks & Curries I've met have always been dishonest, deceitful, and manipulative who always made my life worse and/or were just straight up dicks/rude.
I know, I don't think you are being dishonest.

It's your experience. Mine was the opposite.
Knowing how most Blacks & Latinos behave from my observations & stats, it's probably just survival instincts they had.
Shrugs GIF

It's cause they're more NT on average; I also hate the whole thug "culture" which even White normies like.
I do too.

That GrAY seems to be an infiltrator, they were also whining about rape jokes in another thread
I have been whining about edgelord faggots consistently since I joined this site years ago.

Those "jokes" don't offend me, they are just fucking boring and you niggas put zero effort into making them funny.

"I think all women should be raped"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So unique and hilarious!

Agree, I don't care about race, I just don't like annoying people, or people who go to a country thinking they can completely conserve their original culture and don't adapt to the culture of said country, but it's a matter of blaming individuals rather than entire groups. To be honest, I never even put foot in any first world country.

I hate sexhavers of every race.

Those "jokes" don't offend me, they are just fucking boring and you niggas put zero effort into making them funny.
'plz put more effort into your rape jokes even though foids getting raped is in and of itself funny'

because jews gives toilets power and niggers suck

No woman will ever give us her consent, because we're ugly, we will never know what consent from a woman even looks like, it will always be an alien concept for us, it will always be something that happens to others, to the privileged classes of society, sexhavers live in a parallel universe, I wish I lived in their reality of sexual abundance and romance. Even if women aren't calling us unattractive with their words, they're calling us unattractive with their actions, if all of them reject us, the common denominator is us, our physical appearance and our genes. Sexhavers and consenthavers are the privileged class that has all the sexual experiences we dream of since we were teens, this is why they must be considered our biggest enemy :lasereyes:.

Don't waste your hatred. I dream about a society where non-virgins suffer apartheid and have less rights than us members of the rejected class. There are virgins who are consenthavers, which means they are virgins by choice, I want to become a dictator and vulnerate their rights as a revenge, how dare they have more than me!!!!

I hate non-virgin men, I fantasize about throwing acid on their faces in a videogame so that women aren't interested in them ever again and they are forced to finally understand our pain, just to see how they get frustrated when they realize they will have to play in rejected mode. In the future sex must be banned and human reproduction must happen in labs, if we lose this game, everybody will have to lose with us!!!!
Based based based blacks and Jews are the friends and allies of all incels against white sexhavers

Jews are humanities greatest ally in the fight against bigotry and helping technological and social progress

@Regenerator @Azaylias
OP's post show's black & white thinking & a lack of understanding nuances. Which in turn shows a low IQ.
Jews were the one's who created dating apps in the first place which caused this mess.
https://jewishcontributions.com/infotables/dating-apps/ Living in mostly black area's is as well dangerous for Whitecels. I don't really hate jews or blacks I'm just critical of them similar to Ernst Zundel:hax:

The term "Sex haver" Makes me cringe to be honest. Men who fuck worthless loose holes aren't superior to us. I don't hate them either I just see them for who they truly are. I prefer to bash femoids & simps not Chads & normies. Even if Chads were not existent HTN's & MTN's would get the Chad treatment from femoids.

I personally hate no one, even the sex havers and normies, however, I naturally feel a bit of resentment of then for being an incel. In the end of the day, hate only brings headaches and is an unnecessary problem. In my opinion at least

I naturally feel a bit of resentment of then for being an incel.
I feel A LOT of resentment towards them. They didn't invite me to the party and they get to live in a parallel reality where they can have all the abundant sexual experiences I've wanted since I was a teen.

Fuck 'em!

I feel A LOT of resentment towards them. They didn't invite me to the party and they get to live in a parallel reality where they can have all the abundant sexual experiences I've wanted since I was a teen.

Fuck 'em!
It truly fells like a parallel reality

op is eighter a jew or a victim of mind control by the jews.

I have been whining about edgelord faggots consistently since I joined this site years ago.

"I think all women should be raped"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So unique and hilarious!
I mean I have a somewhat neutral stance on this

Edgy jokes are funny at times, and also are just part of online culture & a way of venting somewhat.

But still, it can lead to issues & strip us of actual meaningful discussion; be it Inceldom or non-inceldom related.
OP's post show's black & white thinking & a lack of understanding nuances. Which in turn shows a low IQ.
Jews were the one's who created dating apps in the first place which caused this mess.
Kek true, so many blame "muh whitey" for dating apps when it actually was Jews.
https://jewishcontributions.com/infotables/dating-apps/ Living in mostly black area's is as well dangerous for Whitecels. I don't really hate jews or blacks I'm just critical of them similar to Ernst Zundel
Yeah exactly: They statistically have higher crime rates, which also reflects they are low-trust as a collective.

Their culture is also giga-NT; which is awful to be around for anyone who is autist/incel regardless of race.

"Hate" is very subjective tbh though: Normies would say I am a "hateful" individual, but in reality I just recognize the differences in races & prefer other Whites over the majority of most other groups.
The term "Sex haver" Makes me cringe to be honest. Men who fuck worthless loose holes aren't superior to us. I don't hate them either I just see them for who they truly are. I prefer to bash femoids & simps not Chads & normies. Even if Chads were not existent HTN's & MTN's would get the Chad treatment from femoids.
Well said & good take tbh.

I hate foids & simps & normies more than Chad/Chadlite: Chads, Chadlites, and even HTNs are out living their lives & don't even know I exist, whereas normies, low-tier normies, and even nearcels or incels in denial made my life worse, alongside most non-whites.:feelsUgh:
I know, I don't think you are being dishonest.

It's your experience. Mine was the opposite.
Exactly, which justifies my views somewhat.

Races aren't meant to co-exist, even internally there can be issues.

Sure, other Whites haven't been the best to me: However, they're at least easier to get on with & communicate with.
I mean, not trying to justify their treatment of you, but statistically speaking Blacks & Mestizos(most Latinos I've met) have higher crime-rates by most metrics:
Nig

I don't know about how Brazil is, but it seems like a hellhole to me which the US(my country) is slowly becoming daily.
I do too.
I hate 95%+ of Niggers, but I feel bad for the non-NT autistic ones(Blackcels more or less, I've seen ugly black guys with ugly sheeboons enough to think that being NT is most important for them)

Kek true, so many blame "muh whitey" for dating apps when it actually was Jews.

Yeah exactly: They statistically have higher crime rates, which also reflects they are low-trust as a collective.

Their culture is also giga-NT; which is awful to be around for anyone who is autist/incel regardless of race.

"Hate" is very subjective tbh though: Normies would say I am a "hateful" individual, but in reality I just recognize the differences in races & prefer other Whites over the majority of most other groups.

Well said & good take tbh.

I hate foids & simps & normies more than Chad/Chadlite: Chads, Chadlites, and even HTNs are out living their lives & don't even know I exist, whereas normies, low-tier normies, and even nearcels or incels in denial made my life worse, alongside most non-whites.:feelsUgh:
Just ignorance for users who have not probably researched the jewish question.
The term "Hate" Get's thrown around a lot. It's pretty much lost all meaning. Blacks are pretty extroverted & impulsive too which is bad for someone like me.

Chads are too busy with their lives while Incels in denial post on IT. says it all.

Last edited:
Black people have a very rotten cultural nature. I'm against their culture. And I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

op is eighter a jew or a victim of mind control by the jews.
Probably yeah, JIDF & IT have stepped-up their game.
Just ignorance for users who have not probably researched the jewish question.
Correct, I can also easily prove they had a big role in the Trans-Atlantic slave-trade. They also played their hand on both sides of the civil-war here.
The term "Hate" Get's thrown around a lot. It's pretty much lost all meaning. Blacks are pretty introverted & impulsive too which is bad for someone like me.
I believe you mean extroverted, right? Most Blacks I've met have NTmogged most Normies of our own race.

And yeah ofc, it's bad for both you & I; as well as anyone who is non-NT and/or even introverted.
Chads are too busy with their lives while Incels in denial post on IT. says it all.
Yup, 100%

The biggest enemy of Incels -aside from foids, feminism, and globohomo ofc- is Incels in denial, nearcels, and normies who are basically the incels of tomorrow.

Correct, I can also easily prove they had a big role in the Trans-Atlantic slave-trade. They also played their hand on both sides of the civil-war here.

I believe you mean extroverted, right? Most Blacks I've met have NTmogged most Normies of our own race.

And yeah ofc, it's bad for both you & I; as well as anyone who is non-NT and/or even introverted.

Yup, 100%

The biggest enemy of Incels -aside from foids, feminism, and globohomo ofc- is Incels in denial, nearcels, and normies who are basically the incels of tomorrow.
It's obvious to anyone who has researched both the topics.
Yep I'm meant extroverted. I hardly slept last night so I'm tired as fuck. I have rarely seen an extroverted black.

Incels in denial are the ones most obsessed with us.

I don't know about how Brazil is, but it seems like a hellhole to me which the US(my country) is slowly becoming daily.
Depends on the area you are at.
And the places that are shitholes (like the city I live), we disagree on the reasons why they are that way.

And if there are white people that mistreated me because crime rates, that's not my problem. They are irrational and sheltered pussies.

Like I said before, I don't hate anyone of any race.

If you act like a stereotypical nigger, I'm going to hate you. If you act like a stereotypical peckerwood, I'm going to hate you.

As long as you don't, we are cool.

If they want to mistreat me automatically because of my race, again, they are irrational and sheltered pussies, that should live in some isolated farm.

I AM JAPANESE AND I DEEPLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, BECAUSE IT IS AN IDIOT REDUCTIONISM ON YOUR PART AND TOTALLY PRETENDENT.The USA is responsible for influencing the world with its banal ideologies, including Brazilians, who tend to copy the culture that you generally propagate, in fact it is the opposite, Brazil is rubbish because it 'copies' the USA. Not only Brazil, but a good part of some other Latin countries or not.And it is true that the crime rate there is high, and this is not something that fits into your reductionism.

What race normalised and popularized porn ? What race led first wave feminism ? What race popularized social media ? What race popularized Dating apps ?

It all leads back to them

What race normalised and popularized porn ? What race led first wave feminism ? What race popularized social media ? What race popularized Dating apps ?

Correct, I like how he avoided this response kek.

What did you think of what else I said here btw? I want feedback on my opinions, even if you dont' agree I just like to discuss stuff.

Shut the fuck up antisemites Jews have been helping humanity for all of history making new technologies pushing social progress and improving life in general

Stfu plz

Correct, I like how he avoided this response kek.

What did you think of what else I said here btw? I want feedback on my opinions, even if you dont' agree I just like to discuss stuff.
I actually agree with all your points

@Regenerator @Azaylias
OP oogabooga logic: why hate the root of the problem instead of just the symptoms

:feelstastyman:

this guys aint realy have real directions that y a lot hating