Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys even desire females?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I really enjoy bettering myself and pursuing interests more than being tied down to someone who will probably cheat anyway and who has already been used up by other men

I want to stick my dick in something that isnt the grip of my hand

Why do I enjoy a cold breeze on my bare ass?

There's a big gap between fucking a bitch and getting tied down with one.

because human desire

I would be happy to desire anything at this point, inceldom has me depressed to the bone, i wanna crawl in a hole and die.

anyway the thing I desire most is to stop existing

Why would an animal that reproduces sexually want to have sex? Hmmm, this is a tough one. I can't figure it out.

Companionship, because you like them, because sex feels good, social status... The list goes on why people desire women.

I hate women, but I desire their affections, their validation, their love, making them laugh, their sexuality and companionship with them. I just don't want them to hold strong opinions on big issues. They are supposed to be soft and sweet. 

Adorno writes somewhere that the patriarchal image of the soft women (in the Nietzschean sense of "Man shall be trained for war, and woman for the recreation of the warrior.") was created to give men something soothing that makes them able to cope with the stress of existence in feudal and capitalist societies. 

I guess this is just one more field at which we can see that late stage capitalism is now finally turning into its logical conclusion: monopolism. With all capital monopolized in the hands of a small ruling class, with their dominion so absolute, so total and so radical, it's not even necessary anymore to give men women to cope. Now women are supposed to work as well. No matter how we need fewer and fewer jobs do to computers and robots etc., there must be more and more people competing for these jobs, so they're willing to accept lower and lower wages and just fight against each other tooth and nail to get a shit-paying job at all. Now open the borders to import even more low-wage workers because capital eithe goes to misery ("outsourcing") or imports misery (open borders) and the world domination is complete, and distinctions between nations, races, sexes and religion not necessary anymore...

because we are subhuman incels

I despise the fact that they objectify men and only value them for their looks. I reject being hated by females for being ugly and demand nothing less than being hated because I am a cretin.

I've grown to hate them so much, I don't even desire them anymore. You'd be the same way if everywhere you went, some whore was laughing at you like your face is hysterical. Men do this too of course, I hate them as well, but because females do that shit as well, it's very hard for me to desire one. Especially after going my entire life not having A SINGLE GOD DAMN FEMALE interested in me EVER, that also makes it very hard for me to want one. I guess I already accepted the fact that I'm fucked.

Stop the cope, accept there is no hope, and just grab the rope. I'm at stage 2, awaiting stage 3.

ItheIthe said:
I really enjoy bettering myself and pursuing interests more than being tied down to someone who will probably cheat anyway and who has already been used up by other men

COPE. You NEED females to be happy. You need their sex and intimacy to be a san and fulffilled man. You are programmed to do so and without a girl satifsying your needs you will always be an incomplete subhuman.

I desire the idea of a female that is traditional, won't cuck me and unconditionally loves me. This does not exist, of course. Why does this perverse universe have to torture me over these feelings and hopes that will never come to fruition? I know, so I become a good little cuck and contribute to the betterment of society so I can be rewarded with love. But it never comes. I cringe to think of the amount of incels who gave their all to society and got rewarded with marrying some cheating whore.

BasedTruecel said:
I've grown to hate them so much, I don't even desire them anymore. You'd be the same way if everywhere you went, some whore was laughing at you like your face is hysterical. Men do this too of course, I hate them as well, but because females do that shit as well, it's very hard for me to desire one. Especially after going my entire life not having A SINGLE GOD DAMN FEMALE interested in me EVER, that also makes it very hard for me to want one. I guess I already accepted the fact that I'm fucked.

Stop the cope, accept there is no hope, and just grab the rope. I'm at stage 2, awaiting stage 3.
Couldn't have worded it better. I don't even try anymore. I just ignore everyone as much as possible. No one wants to be bothered by a subhuman.

We have lives and we enjoy a variety of things. But we are also heterosexual.

The ultimate goal for most men is to bask in the females warmth and vice versa with women wanting to bask in the males warmth, also in hopes to copulate and have offsprings, this is part of human nature. But yet, most of us granted access to it and this is part of the reason why we rant, and vent our issues to each other, also from miss-happenings from females, and the bad things most women do to low value males.