Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you guys act like Incelius Savage is some fakecel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He’s a 270 lbs+ NW2 5’8 recessed chincel Beaner who lives in a small town with zero job or education opportunities, no social circle, and can’t speak Spanish: he’s the farthest thing from a fakecel.

All the posts of him claiming he can easily get laid with Latinas is just him coping.

Last edited:
Fat people are volcels

No one said he was a fakecel

270LBS JUST LOSE WEIGHT BUCKO I'M TIRED OF THESE FAT FUCKS CLAIMING THEY'RE INCELS IF THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED LOSING THE WEIGHT

270LBS JUST LOSE WEIGHT BUCKO I'M TIRED OF THESE FAT FUCKS CLAIMING THEY'RE INCELS IF THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED LOSING THE WEIGHT
He was 160 lbs 2 years ago

Yea these fat faggots should put down the fork before whining on a forum

He is an annoying faggot who calls me a fakecel everyday and might be the 2nd spic I put on ignore tonight

he is attentioncel

I’m a skinny kid at heart. My fat fuck mother wont stop buying junk food and ruins my diet everytime i go 10-30 days so i gave in and started eating.

Savage is wholesome, actually
Tries to lighten up the mood in here, i like him

Fat people are volcels
That’s only if you have good bones but this beard is leveling me up hard. Once i fix my hormones and it thickens more i’ll go up a point on a looks scale.

He was 160 lbs 2 years ago
I was so close to fixing my hormones and had like no loose skin but now since i gained over 100 pounds i can only go to 200 pounds maxx and have to look bulky. I can never have my lean dream body

Thanks to my fucking family member who got us to lose our house.

My brother probably weighs less than me now, who df knows. We might be the same weight.

I get mogged on that too.

He was the fat kid his whole life and now i’m fat but i’m dropping it as soon as i get a job

My brother probably weighs less than me now, who df knows. We might be the same weight.

I get mogged on that too.

He was the fat kid his whole life and now i’m fat but i’m dropping it as soon as i get a job
Does he exercise?

He is an annoying faggot who calls me a fakecel everyday and might be the 2nd spic I put on ignore tonight
:lul:

He has no hormones

Fat people are volcels

It's not easy for everyone to lose weight.

I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat.

This is a vicious cycle that repeats itself, food is literally our only cope.

It's not easy for everyone to lose weight.

I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm lonely, I'm lonely because I'm fat.

This is a vicious cycle that repeats itself, food is literally our only cope.
Fair. I have the opposite problem

I don't see why you'd be a fakecel