Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do you guys have no empathy for Incelius Savage?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He hates whites because he was born in a white family where they made him go mow people’s lawns for money while they begged for money, he was deprived out a loving family because he was the only brown kid in his family, suffered homelessness once, never got to experience a normal childhood or form relationships with kids his age in school after his white brother caused his mother to homeschool them both, and then his white brother started fucking two girls in his home and got promoted to a decent paying job while he could only find minimum wage fast food employment.

Of course, he would become envious of whitecels here and see them as privileged compared to him.

And he doesn’t consider all whitecels to be fakecels, he told me he considered @tents, a former Britishcel here, to be a trucel after rating his face pic.

I don’t understand why you guys are calling him a fakecel? He’s 5’8, 260 lbs, and NW2 with a boneless face and feminine jaw.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage they don’t know your life story

You are very loyal to your boyfriend.

he triggers cumskins with his constant JBW posts

You and him clog up the threads with low effort posting. A lot of it is also race bait and you both constantly post new threads contradicting your old threads. Just sit down and articulate your points before making them yk?

Who are you talking about disliking him? :feelsjuice:

While his distaste towards his own family and mother for abusing and neglecting him as a sub 5 ethnic is quite understandable, I see no reason to paint an entire race as the same; the idea of taking "JBW" literally, rather than the racial advantage of being white, is also quite myopic, but I find him a good user overall, all the same. :feelshehe:

He hates whites because he was born in a white family where they made him go mow people’s lawns for money while they begged for money, he was deprived out a loving family because he was the only brown kid in his family, suffered homelessness once, never got to experience a normal childhood or form relationships with kids his age in school after his white brother caused his mother to homeschool them both, and then his white brother started fucking two girls in his home and got promoted to a decent paying job while he could only find minimum wage fast food employment.

Of course, he would become envious of whitecels here and see them as privileged compared to him.

And he doesn’t consider all whitecels to be fakecels, he told me he considered @tents, a former Britishcel here, to be a trucel after rating his face pic.

I also don’t understand why you guy calling him a fakecel, he’s 5’8, 260 lbs, and NW2 with a boneless face and feminine jaw.
I told him to get some specialized degree or trade skill, and he keeps saying it’s too late cause he’s too old and will continue to wage cuck for pennies now. Doesn’t even want to listen when we try to help him in improving other parts of his life that will help cope maxx. @Incelius Savage your friend zero is here to witness now, tell him why you won’t even try to better your position in life where you can make a change?

Who are you talking about disliking him? :feelsjuice:

While his distaste towards his own family and mother for abusing and neglecting him as a sub 5 ethnic is quite understandable, I see no reason to paint an entire race as the same; the idea of taking "JBW" literally, rather than the racial advantage of being white, is also quite myopic, but I find him a good user overall, all the same. :feelshehe:
Thread 'We need to ban Incelius Savage'
https://incels.is/threads/we-need-to-ban-incelius-savage.440956/

It's because he undermines other people's struggles, since he believes his struggles are supposedly worse. And I guess some of the fakecels here were getting tired of hearing about his dick incident and family issues. I know this because I've been lurking here for a year.

because they can't understand the pain of being ethnic. They will never be able to see the ethnics view.

I have empathy for all truecels

first off in spite of all his JBW posts he is mostly white. second he is a spamming low effort troll. third he is a fakecel and admits he got foid attraction and could get beaner foids which is a few hour move for him at most. Now with that said do I hate him? Not really, I cannot be bothered to hate anyone on a forum tbh not worth the emotional effort plus he is mildly amusing with his retarded posts and pisses off roasties so that's a plus.

He is the 2nd worse user on this forum and likes to harass and racebait actual truecels

I still don't understand what is the legendary dick breaking incident

because he comes into your threads and shits out faggotry and gatekeeps hard because your life is a fraction of a percent better than his

fucking lol at gargling his nuts in every thread. do you also share a double-ended dildo

because he comes into your threads and shits out faggotry and gatekeeps hard because your life is a fraction of a percent better than his
He acts as if he's the only one that ever suffered in his life and his JBW posts are annoying. If he stops both, I don't have a problem with him.

Hmm. I don’t do that. I’m not involved.

But I’m 5’4” (1.62m) and I have a weird face because of a disability/disease I have. I’m 26 and not a single girl has ever been interested in me. Rather, they are and were all disgusted (yes, when I used to go to Highschool I showered everyday, had a haircut once per month, are healthy, worked out…). But my face? It’s a 1/10. Yeah. Like, people called me weird ugly, not normal ugly behind my back, and many other slurs and mean stuff. All these mean people, also those strangers now, are lucky that laws exist.

Hmm. I don’t do that. I’m not involved.

But I’m 5’4” (1.62m) and I have a weird face because of a disability/disease I have. I’m 26 and not a single girl has ever been interested in me. Rather, they are and were all disgusted (yes, when I used to go to Highschool I showered everyday, had a haircut once per month, are healthy, worked out…). But my face? It’s a 1/10. Yeah. Like, people called me weird ugly, not normal ugly behind my back, and many other slurs and mean stuff. All these mean people, also those strangers now, are lucky that laws exist.
sprechen sie deutsch meine freund

Nein, ich habe nur einen Affen aus dir gemacht, leichtgläubiger Schwachkopf xd
Ok haha, der war gut, bin voll drauf reingefallen. Dachte du hast das 1. mal Google Translate gebraucht. Ja ich bin ein leichtgläubiger Affe, gebe ich zu xD

Don't hate him or anything but stop gobbling his cock all the time dude

WE ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED LIKE I HAVE. YOUR SUFFERING IS CHILD'S PLAY. I RELATE TO NO ONE ON HERE.
That's why

I have heard it he spammed a lot of it. He admits he could get foids of his own race but is too lazy to travel a few hours away to do so if even that. Considering he is a beaner in the usa it is probably less than that. He also keeps going on about JBW and shitting on us whitecels to such an extreme extent calling us fakecels even though see above, which is just absurd and seems like he is trolling a lot of times.

Don't hate him or anything but stop gobbling his cock all the time dude

We resolved it. This thread is the product of something even @Zer0/∞ considered vile.

Yes. I spoke of racism and beta orbiters. They behave like twits and subject us all to vanity.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

2019_06_12_21_08_14

Several couples did this on the bus.

He acts as if he's the only one that ever suffered in his life and his JBW posts are annoying. If he stops both, I don't have a problem with him.
I suffered more than him