Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why do you care so much about what other people think?"

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
This is among the dumbest things people say.

There is literally nothing in life more important to your success than what other people think of you. And of course, much of what other people think of you is based on looks.

Want to stay off the street and eat food? You get jobs by "networking." If other people don't think highly of you, you're screwed.

Oh, but you are going to start a business? You need other people to think highly of you in order for them to buy your product or service.

Want to have sex? You either need money from other people thinking highly enough of you to give you money, or you need women to think you're worth having sex with because you're a Chad or beta bucks.

We live in a society.

The "stop caring what other people think of you" and "be yourself" shit is just a product of liberalism and people having little to no clue of how hiveminds work

The people who say that are the ones who care the most. If you didn't care, you'd be picking your nose, scratching your balls, and saying mean and stupidly blunt things to people, which would cause others to think you're either a weirdo or an asshole.

There is literally nothing in life more important to your success than what other people think of you. And of course, much of what other people think of you is based on looks.

Want to stay off the street and eat food? You get jobs by "networking." If other people don't think highly of you, you're screwed.

Oh, but you are going to start a business? You need other people to think highly of you in order for them to buy your product or service.

Want to have sex? You either need money from other people thinking highly enough of you to give you money, or you need women to think you're worth having sex with because you're a Chad or beta bucks.

We live in a society.
I agree .normies are disgusting npc scums

The people who say that are the ones who care the most. If you didn't care, you'd be picking your nose, scratching your balls, and saying mean and stupidly blunt things to people, which would cause others to think you're either a weirdo or an asshole.
Exactly lol

humans are social animals and inherently care what others think of them

The "stop caring what other people think of you" and "be yourself" shit is just a product of liberalism and people having little to no clue of how hiveminds work
Agree. "Be Yourself" type normies are ignorant.

Absolutely true. People that post quotes about confidence and emotional independence are usually the most insecure and dependant ones. People that try to convince you looks don't matter much are usually the ones spending all their time on trying to improve their looks, often even using surgery and botox.

People's brains are weird like that.

My father and I suffered discrimination from my paternal side due to our darker pigmentation despite being the only two biological descendants of my paternal grandfather.

Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.

My father and I suffered discrimination from my paternal side due to our darker pigmentation despite being the only two biological descendants of my paternal grandfather.

Re: Is it normal to not have a GF at 13
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158386013Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:25 PM CDT
Absolutely. Adolescents should be more focused on their cognitive development in areas such as academic knowledge rather than futile "Social" relationships that will likely be insignificant later and enforce the individual with the emotional stability of another person.

Last edited:

We live in a society.
Hundred percent. The only reason why people feel bad about their looks to begin with is because they get negative feedback by others.