Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Why do you care about body count inkwell?"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Well because, my brain, along with everyone else's hasn't evolved past the tribal structure of 100,000 years ago. Back then, tribes consisted of around 60 people. So if you had slept around then with 7 men and you fell pregnant, there would be, due to lack of genetic testing, no way to determine who was the father. Paternal investment was at stake, why should I hunt for you when you've banged 6 other cavemen and provide for a baby that might not even be mine? What's more, there would have been a lot of discord when people realized that you'd been sleeping with 7 men within the group. That's why loose women were banished from tribes - and living in exile in those days spelled certain death.

We should start excluding promiscuous foids from society again.

Because I don’t want my poon to look like green slimy roast beef that’s been sitting out for a month.

just be caveman theory

Women constantly say that they are allowed to have whatever standards they want. If they want a 6 feet tall guy, then they can have that standard. If they'd only date a guy who had hair and wouldn't date a bald guy, they can have that. Women can have the standard that they won't date a man who plays video games. They can have whatever standards.

The moment a guy has a standard which is that he only wants a woman who isn't promiscuous, its apparently too much. That its misogyny. Let them cry. Men are allowed to have whatever standards they want too, and if they don't want a promiscuous whore, then they have a right to not date one.

Women constantly say that they are allowed to have whatever standards they want. If they want a 6 feet tall guy, then they can have that standard. If they'd only date a guy who had hair and wouldn't date a bald guy, they can have that. Women can have the standard that they won't date a man who plays video games. They can have whatever standards.

The moment a guy has a standard which is that he only wants a woman who isn't promiscuous, its apparently too much. That its misogyny. Let them cry. Men are allowed to have whatever standards they want too, and if they don't want a promiscuous whore, then they have a right to not date one.
I don't want weird nasty dissesses on my cock. Fucking based

Well because, my brain, along with everyone else's hasn't evolved past the tribal structure of 100,000 years ago. Back then, tribes consisted of around 60 people. So if you had slept around then with 7 men and you fell pregnant, there would be, due to lack of genetic testing, no way to determine who was the father. Paternal investment was at stake, why should I hunt for you when you've banged 6 other cavemen and provide for a baby that might not even be mine? What's more, there would have been a lot of discord when people realized that you'd been sleeping with 7 men within the group. That's why loose women were banished from tribes - and living in exile in those days spelled certain death.

We should start excluding promiscuous foids from society again.
“who do you care about body count incel”

Using incel as an insult shows that they care too, just in a different direction