Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Women...

Because of simps

That was absolutely embarrassing; these are supposed to be professional special police?

What's the problem? You don't want a police force protecting you that was solely hired from the orientation of their genitals rather than their personal skill?

I wish we had something like the 2nd amendment where I live so I could actually reliably defend myself without relying on these 'tards.

Literally video proof that DEI hiring can be harmful and dangerous.

Imagine being a hostage in a terrorist situation and this all-female team tries to breach the clear the room you're in. They blast the door open and the flashbang bounces back on them, giving the OPFOR time to recover and gun them down, then you die as a message in the next video. JFL

lol it just kept getting worse. Amazing

Wtf is this shit :feelskek::lul::lul:

even before they choked out there they were running like they've never ran before

This is why foids shouldn't work any important jobs and especially ones that involved a lot of intense physical activity and or peoples safety.