Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women never start small talk with me ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why don't women start small talk with me it's always men for some reason I don't get it I thought men were less talkative

Social media has brainwashed them not to talk to stranger men unless they need money or help

When I start small talk with them they get uncomfortable.

They don't want to waste an ounce of energy that they could use to suck Chad's cock.

They can smell your misogyny

Men are more friendlier. Foids have learned not to start small talk with a random (unattractive) male because they've done it before and the guy ends up catching feelings for them or assume that the girl likes them because they initiated the conversation. I think thats why foids almost always never do small talk.

Loneliness can make a man clingy, needy and "thirsty" (foids love using that word to shame ugly desperate men). I still fall into that trap of assuming a foid likes me because they initiated small talk. When one does, Ive noticed that its always the elderly/ happily married / obese ones. Its never the younger "single"/prime foids. Other men, (usually moggers) always start small talk with me. I get pissed off if I walk into an dental office/dealership/oil change shop etc and sit down in the waiting area, it would be me and a decent looking foid, she says nothing and continue to look at her phone. Then a mogger comes in and sits down and she finally looks up and start small talk.

Is it me or is being invisible to foids fucking with my mind?

because your ugly
Unfortunately this is the reason, if you were Chad and women would find you attractive they would initiate conversations about anything and for any reason.