Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women {mainly white women} always point towards India and Indian males as an example of sexism and patriarchy?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, there are even worse countries than India for women yet they always point towards India. The Indian laws are heavily favoured towards women and the women in half of the country mainly in South India are very empowered and very well educated even the women in my family are very well educated and independent yet they always point towards India and Indian men as some evil satanic monster that is the embodiment of all of humanities misogyny it really, really makes me angry why can't they point at arab countries or afghanistan?

Becouse they are low iq

Becuase india is a big and populous country which makes it a bigger target for insults and criticism, you barely hear foids complaining about female genital mutilation in somalia because it's a small and irrelevant country

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, there are even worse countries than India for women yet they always point towards India. The Indian laws are heavily favoured towards women and the women in half of the country mainly in South India are very empowered and very well educated even the women in my family are very well educated and independent yet they always point towards India and Indian men as some evil satanic monster that is the embodiment of all of humanities misogyny it really, really makes me angry why can't they point at arab countries or afghanistan?
Subhumanity

Because they find curries unattractive and feel insulted when they are contacted by curries, which happens often due to them being low inhib

curries are ugly so even if a curry man doesn't do any shit to his wife he will be considered a misogisnist since his height, shit skin and face are misogynistic.
also curries are poor and religious and religious poor people are often associated with violence toward wiminz.

India is big, populous and widely known as a country where arranged marriages and rapes happen. It's a place that foids use as an example of "Look what happens when you don't give women rights!". This is of course a fallacy used to push feminism even further, because India is one the countries where feminism is the most rabid.

Because fuck brown people

For the same reason a bully chooses the weakest victim, and for the same reason society blames incels for literally everything: they simply have one of the lowest SMVs, so naturally, they are the perfect target. Easy prey, easy blaming.

Curries don't stick up for themselves enough. And aren't violent enough. Muslims are more violent and like leftists like blacks/pitbulls for violence, they like Arabs more than curries.

Ofc in the end they hate both sands and curries. But as I said curries are hatred more due to no violence halo

For certain mayo foids, including many liberal mayo foids, anything that causes them any form of discomfort is misogyny. They are offended to share the same planet with curry men.

The only thing that would make them feel better is if every curry man was incinerated and their ashes flung into space.

It's not just white foids but also curryfoids. These type of foids deserve to be raped and hung

Because indians are perceived as weak. They are weird soy boy type of people that have strange accents and were dominated their whole existence by outside forces.

Women and people in general only respect strength. That's why there is hardly any serious criticism against many middle eastern groups like afghans for example. These groups of people are high T partriachical warriors.

I hate to use red pilled terms but the whole "shame on you for being oppressive partriachical males"-thing is basically a giant shit test towards men. There is no substance to it, the whole purpose is to figure out who can be emotionally extorted and guilt tripped (ergo controlled).

This works on indians (and modern europeans) because they are silly goofballs who engage in arguments with femoids instead of dominating them.

Becuase india is a big and populous country which makes it a bigger target for insults and criticism, you barely hear foids complaining about female genital mutilation in somalia because it's a small and irrelevant country
Somalis are taller than curries, so they make white women more wet ergo they get less criticism. Simple as

Curries don't stick up for themselves enough. And aren't violent enough. Muslims are more violent and like leftists like blacks/pitbulls for violence, they like Arabs more than curries.

Ofc in the end they hate both sands and curries. But as I said curries are hatred more due to no violence halo
Sands are not liked more than curries because we are more violent jfl, we are liked because we are more whiter than indians, it's not that deep

Because indians are perceived as weak. They are weird soy boy type of people that have strange accents and were dominated their whole existence by outside forces.

Women and people in general only respect strength. That's why there is hardly any serious criticism against many middle eastern groups like afghans for example. These groups of people are high T partriachical warriors.

I hate to use red pilled terms but the whole "shame on you for being oppressive partriachical males"-thing is basically a giant shit test towards men. There is no substance to it, the whole purpose is to figure out who can be emotionally extorted and guilt tripped (ergo controlled).

This works on indians (and modern europeans) because they are silly goofballs who engage in arguments with femoids instead of dominating them.
Most High IQ and Coherent reply. The kind of values I have and grew uo with regarding gender roles and place of women in society would probably shock these liberal feminists and have them paint me as a misogynist. Thankfully I have learnt not to take anything said by feminists seriously.

Sands are not liked more than curries because we are more violent jfl, we are liked because we are more whiter than indians, it's not that deep
gulf sands are just as ugly as curries if not uglier and are hated far less. Even the Yemen folk who are broke, ugly and violent are respected far more than curries. Because terrorist halo.

It's not just white foids but also curryfoids. These type of foids deserve to be raped and hung
Yeah I know that but I am talking specifically about white foids who always point towards india as a sexist country meanwhile there are worser countries for women

Because foids are racist against ethnic men and currys are seen as the ugliest. Everything is ok only if Chad does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back