Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do women love to be whores?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I can't understand why they behave that way, it doesn't even make any sense, out of all the married women I've seen in my family, at work and in the media all of them seem to hate the life of a loyal wife.

I've seen cases of women cheating on their rich and handsome husbands with filthy beggars just for the pleasure of how taboo the act is, it's not a joke, here in Brazil there was a very famous case of this and it was recorded, they love to do depraved things, my mother and sister had very conservative and strict fathers, however this only seems to have motivated them even more to be the complete opposite of what their dads wanted, my mother dated black men only because my grandfather hated people who did not have German descent and a black men dating his daughter was the ultimate nightmare for him, my sister's father had always tried to make his daughters into women that his future sons-in-law would be proud to call their wives but they all decided to suck off drug dealers. at work there is a glass that separates me from my female coworkers and most of them are married or divorced and you guys have no idea of the stories I hear, the idiots don't know that I can hear them, one of them who was married was even talking about how nice it was to be fucked by an unknown guy inside her car just to get revenge on her husband for turning down her stupid idea of wasting a mountain of money on a useless trip to japan.

women love to cheat and few things seem to excite them more than making the man who loves them a fool, they say it's impossible for a sub 5 to get laid without paying a prostitute, however i think that if he finds a married woman who wants to fuck a filthy stranger just to feel the taste of committing an act that is absolutely deplorable without her husband ever finding out about her, she would fuck him, I dare say that she would even do it with a dog if she could.

Because sex is ultimate pleasure in life, and soycucks won't let foids take accountability for their actions, so they're going to do what they want.

At first I wasn't going to read, but I said fuck it.

Sounds to me that she has daddy issues. It seems that white women that date black men ONLY have some form of daddy issues
i dont think its her case.

Because that is their nature. They are whores
I can't understand why they behave that way, it doesn't even make any sense, out of all the married women I've seen in my family, at work and in the media all of them seem to hate the life of a loyal wife.

I've seen cases of women cheating on their rich and handsome husbands with filthy beggars just for the pleasure of how taboo the act is, it's not a joke, here in Brazil there was a very famous case of this and it was recorded, they love to do depraved things, my mother and sister had very conservative and strict fathers, however this only seems to have motivated them even more to be the complete opposite of what their dads wanted, my mother dated black men only because my grandfather hated people who did not have German descent and a black men dating his daughter was the ultimate nightmare for him, my sister's father had always tried to make his daughters into women that his future sons-in-law would be proud to call their wives but they all decided to suck off drug dealers. at work there is a glass that separates me from my female coworkers and most of them are married or divorced and you guys have no idea of the stories I hear, the idiots don't know that I can hear them, one of them who was married was even talking about how nice it was to be fucked by an unknown guy inside her car just to get revenge on her husband for turning down her stupid idea of wasting a mountain of money on a useless trip to japan.

women love to cheat and few things seem to excite them more than making the man who loves them a fool, they say it's impossible for a sub 5 to get laid without paying a prostitute, however i think that if he finds a married woman who wants to fuck a filthy stranger just to feel the taste of committing an act that is absolutely deplorable without her husband ever finding out about her, she would fuck him, I dare say that she would even do it with a dog if she could.
what is the famous case on brazil?

because their self-worth comes from the validation they get from cucks. even in a relationship, they will eventually crave someone else's validation. they all do it. they get a literal adrenaline rush from cheating and get addicted to it. Foids are only for pumping and dumping

one of them who was married was even talking about how nice it was to be fucked by an unknown guy inside her car just to get revenge on her husband for turning down her stupid idea of wasting a mountain of money on a useless trip to japan.
casa que é gostoso

Let them dig their own graves

Because is their nature.

because their self-worth comes from the validation they get from cucks. even in a relationship, they will eventually crave someone else's validation. they all do it. they get a literal adrenaline rush from cheating and get addicted to it. Foids are only for pumping and dumping

I can confirm this.

I had a normie friend who loved his girl dearly, did everything for her, was there for her, supported her, etc. But he was cheated on by his girlfriend for months. He had suspicions about her but she denied it every time. Turns out she was getting ragdolled by her ex the whole time

Even gigachads aren't safe. A woman will cheat on a man because shes addicted to validation - 1 man, even giga Chad, who tells her every day how much he desires her and loves her, won't be enough

Women are inferior degenerates and slaves to their out of control emotions. They shouldn't have rights, or hold any kind of position of power.

Because sex is ultimate pleasure in life, and soycucks won't let foids take accountability for their actions, so they're going to do what they want.
Occam's razor indeed. You can't logic with their lust and obsession for perfectly symmetrical faces, defined jaws and monster cocks.

It's like asking why kids eat chocolate.

Sounds to me that she has daddy issues.
Foids are eternal minors who do stuffs to annoy their father figure. Hence feminism, degeneracy and mating with Chads instead of building sane relationships long term with purposeful men. They only do it to annoy an imaginary made up thing in their head.

The only reason why women rebel against their fathers is because nobody hits females, They do not have the fear of getting hit hard becasue they know that men do not hit females. also I have heard somewhere that some femalse to give in to beastality.

Foids are all the same no matter what race or background they have they will be willing to do degenerate sexhaver acts for Chad.
What makes it disturbing is how they like to present themselves as innocent in public to try to keep this wholesome persona acting like she didn't just let Chad ragdoll her whore body in the car moments ago and now she's entering a kindergarten class for children.
I've noticed how foids just seem to tap into degeneracy easily even if they never were exposed much to it when younger. They didn't need anyone to teach them to be sick in the head it was always lurking within.
So of course foids have to blame it on men and specifically incels because the men they don't even interact with IRL are the true cause of all their whorish issues.
Never feel bad for a foid. No foid is innocent and each and every one of them is a whore and will always be.
I think your right

Stories like these make me thankful of being an incel, i may be an incel but I'vent gotten cucked (yet) :ping:

Same reason we'd be whores if we could. Women get the option, we don't. If we had the option we'd be whores too, obviously. Without having to pay for it with people who don't really want us there.

Stories like these make me thankful of being an incel, i may be an incel but I'vent gotten cucked (yet) :ping:
That's true. All these motherfuckers who ascended with beta bucks strat are a bunch of cucks who work 10 hours a day so that giga chad can destroy their wives pussy behind their backs, all these traitors are gonna kill themselves when they find out that the blackpill is inescapable.

Foids are all the same no matter what race or background they have they will be willing to do degenerate sexhaver acts for Chad.
What makes it disturbing is how they like to present themselves as innocent in public to try to keep this wholesome persona acting like she didn't just let Chad ragdoll her whore body in the car moments ago and now she's entering a kindergarten class for children.
I've noticed how foids just seem to tap into degeneracy easily even if they never were exposed much to it when younger. They didn't need anyone to teach them to be sick in the head it was always lurking within.
So of course foids have to blame it on men and specifically incels because the men they don't even interact with IRL are the true cause of all their whorish issues.
Never feel bad for a foid. No foid is innocent and each and every one of them is a whore and will always be.
couldnt have said it better

I remember this one story on Plebbit about a fictional group of females who didn't have any of the traits of w****n and I thought it was so farfetched.

They like pleasure and the fact that someone wants them ( their bodies ) so badly.

Attention magnets, most foids want to be worshiped by chads.

Because they're engineered to be whores by nature,chad only of course

Something that is coded in their biology.

It stems from internal misogyny
"I'm not valuable unless I have a man paying attention to me and having sex with me"
"Something that would make me really valuable is if multiple men had sex with me"

It stems from internal misogyny
"I'm not valuable unless I have a man paying attention to me and having sex with me"
"Something that would make me really valuable is if multiple men had sex with me"
LOL unless it is an incel

#ShariaForBrazil