Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women love no life stoner Brents with no future instead of ambitious, smart, rich, caring Incels with a future?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Makes no sense, women are terrible choosers when it comes to dating, they just want to be fucked and ravaged by the hottest Brent. Then when they're 40 and their looks faded they want a rich man to come and betabux her old loose ridden roastie cum infested cunt and bradley's kid.

Last edited:
Answer:

:chad: "You're not entitled to a relationship bro"
:chad: "Sex isn't everything bro"

Facts,foids and :chad: are the master race while undesirables are the untermensch.

Basically non Chads/Tyrones. Undesirable,disfigured,ugly subhumans.
All her rules go out the window for Chad/Tyrone.
Jfl at point number 10 :feelskek:. If it's :chad: following her it's considered romantic and attractive.
View attachment 473407

No,because they were literally putting :chad: on the pedestal.
View attachment 473789

Foids lack souls so they can't feel emotions like we can.They can only fake them in order to manipulate men.

When i was in my :bluepill:/:redpill: phase maybe,it's too late for that shit now that i've fully embraced the :blackpill:.
I'd be constantly reminded of the foids true nature and the fact that everything she's doing is an act,it's all fake,smoke and mirrors.

After the :blackpill: there's no such thing as happiness.Foids would not make me less depressed because i know they're fake and only want my resources (if i had any).
Also there's no such thing as a perfect job (realistically speaking not disney fairytales),wageslaving would make me even more depressed and suicidal.

This and a truecel would never get a chance from toilets.

Toilets don't have the brain capacity to feel ''depressed'',they fake it for attention.

Exactly,toilets live on tutorial mode anyway in this clown world,living in America,the richest country in the world is a bonus for them and they're still ungrateful.

Indeed,all a toilet has to do is open her legs and she will get what she wants (wageslave job promotion,house,car,latest smartphone,etc)

Not everyone,only men,like i said previously,toilets are incapable of having mental issues due to their lower intelligence,they just pretend they have them in order to gain sympathy and attention.

No,i don't believe anything toilets say,they're are deceiving by nature.

No,they lack the soul and the intelligence to feel such emotions.

I noticed this shit when I was still in elementary school and why I don’t understand how anyone can be bluepilled. Brent living off welfare and smoking weed all day gets women but you with the tech job, 17 hobbies, endless self improovment, and good soycial skills doesn’t :feelskek:.

Makes no sense, women are terrible choosers when it comes to dating, they just want to be fucked and ravaged by the hottest Brent. Then when they're 40 and their looks faded they want a rich man to come and betabux her old loose ridden roastie cum infested cunt and bradley's kid.
Because foids choose genetics over social constructs like high income jobs. Also they used to find a betabuxxer anyway.

The answer to that question is pretty obvious

It's because Brents are not ugly :reeeeee:

I have no life and smoke weed to try get cancer fast and yet no girls talk to me. Weird, your rule must be wrong

The game is rigged from the start why even play. Just leech from society and use drugs all day. Clown world.