Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why do women like Palestine so much?

LORD_DARTOYL

LORD_DARTOYL

It's over...
★★
I live in eastern Europe and all the women are unanimously in favor of Palestine.The Jews created globalhomo and now it's out of control.I've already heard the news where niggers quote Hitler and Germans,it's fucking hilarious:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
We live in a clown universe.

why is that suppose to be? i'm a bit confused

darker males with larger cocks

I live in eastern Europe and all the women are unanimously in favor of Palestine.The Jews created globalhomo and now it's out of control.I've already heard the news where niggers quote Hitler and Germans,it's fucking hilarious:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
We live in a clown universe.
Niggers liking Hitler?

Steamuserimages aakamaihd

Whaaaat?

Over here all the foids support the kikes

Because they are brainwashed by the leftist way of thinking that is predominantly subscribed to by the majority of society.
I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years western Europe gets sick of multiculturalism and becomes more right-wing,and eastern Europe becomes more left-wing because of stupid women and soy degenerates.

Over here all the foids support the kikes
Really bro? Every non-kike foid here in Canada regardless of race is simping after muh Palestine. Standard virtue signaling IG posts too. Personally I don't care much for either group so fuck them both is how I see it. Looking forward to Hezbollah-Israel war though. :feelscomfy:

They secretly want to get brutality raped and murdered by terrorist Chaddam

Really bro? Every non-kike foid here in Canada regardless of race is simping after muh Palestine. Standard virtue signaling IG posts too. Personally I don't care much for either group so fuck them both is how I see it. Looking forward to Hezbollah-Israel war though. :feelscomfy:
In Chadstralia on the news it’s all pro kike. I don’t really talk to foids, let alone about this so I am guessing they are pro kike since a Palestinians are ethnic

Do you really want to support kikes?

Fuck these virtue signalling whores

Women are inherently retarded leftists who like to virtue signal, they like it so much they'll burn your country to the ground before admitting that niggers are stupid monk,eys who don't belong in Western society. And not only are they retarded whores who should never have been given voting rights: they also make men who try to fuck them more leftist either consciously or subconsciously. It's no wonder the jews first trick was to push feminism.

I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 years western Europe gets sick of multiculturalism and becomes more right-wing,and eastern Europe becomes more left-wing because of stupid women and soy degenerates.
How do you become more rightwing, the left has already filled our cities and countries with brownoids who will never vote left.

Because supporting the poor brown oppressed Muslim people it's the woke and progressive thing to do.

Based holy Russian empire flag

White women are traitors them being so dumb mistake Jews as white thus feel a need to side against them

The player base has a tranny problem.
Yeah that's what autism leads to. It either leads to BLM LGBT trannydom brony femboy or extreme far right Nazi.

Sometimes it gets even more cursed.

1*fL-jWlZZLsoqWhiEqBPK0g.jpeg

Yeah that's what autism leads to. It either leads to BLM LGBT trannydom brony femboy or extreme far right Nazi.

Sometimes it gets even more cursed.

1*fL-jWlZZLsoqWhiEqBPK0g.jpeg
B R U H

The jew narrative is collapsing. Everyone is realizing all wars are started and perpetuated by the jews. Foids are ready for change.

the-ss-gettyimages-615311966.jpg

The jew narrative is collapsing. Everyone is realizing all wars are started and perpetuated by the jews. Foids are ready for change.

the-ss-gettyimages-615311966.jpg
Cope foids just love niggers