Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women like gorillas but not incels?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
If there is a news story about a gorilla being born at the zoo the women say how cute the gorillas are yet they are repulsed by a big truecel like me. I was also watching an episode of Baywatch when the female lifeguard was kissing a big ugly Orangutan. Maybe it has gotten to the stage where a truecel is lower tier than jungle creatures.

Maybe it has gotten to the stage where a truecel is lower tier than jungle creatures.
It was always like that, for w*men the worst thing to walk on earth is a male who she deems not worthy of her love/sex.

Incels are incels, and gorillas are not

He mogs me to oblivion tbh

Attachments

• CD459014-B0FE-4E07-AD66-E421D4A2E89A.jpeg
    CD459014-B0FE-4E07-AD66-E421D4A2E89A.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 6
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on this thread and also the user above? ^

the gorillapill is one of the hardest to swallow

Because baby mammals are cute and we are not

If there is a news story about a gorilla being born at the zoo the women say how cute the gorillas are yet they are repulsed by a big truecel like me. I was also watching an episode of Baywatch when the female lifeguard was kissing a big ugly Orangutan. Maybe it has gotten to the stage where a truecel is lower tier than jungle creatures.
We're lucky evolution spared us by giving gorillas tiny dicks

I dont know foids are stupid