Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women like cheesy "inspirational" quotes?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Whenever I find a group of women online, whether it's social media, Reddit, a subreddit community, there's always a banal, cheesy, "inspirational" quote that simply says some generic advice that is so broad that it can be applied to a huge amount of situations, so broad that the quote serves no purpose.

Just looking at these posts from FDS

So they can be pseudo-intellectualmaxxed. In reality, these bitches are bland so they copy whatever is hot in the cliché cave.

Because women are low IQ

I dunno but I imagine a bunch of foids reading that and saying "periodt" or whatever faggot sayings

I don’t know they think the quotes makes them quirky, special and philosophical or some shit

The same reason most people follow religion. It's the hope.

It's a part of their gaslighting campaign to forward the just world fallacy.

Women cant think intellectually, so they need someone to spell out things for them.

I dont see average men with gfs. But it will get so worse that chadlites have to struggle hard. You know the more females know they are wanted, the higher their standards get.

It's just an easy way to seem cultured and thoughtful. Women might not be low IQ (at least not all of them) but they sure as hell are lazy

Because they are fucking idiots

So they can be pseudo-intellectualmaxxed. In reality, these bitches are bland so they copy whatever is hot in the cliché cave.
Its really funny that they think they are high IQ for this

Because they are retarded

Normies, males included but especially females, have this obsession with being thought of as "intellectual." It's purely to boost their egos, they have no actual interest in genuine intellectualism/philosophy, etc.