Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women have to publicly humiliate you for lack of looks

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : they want to get the entire world to laugh at you in your face because you’re unattractive. And it’s purely done based off looks and looks alone it’s like Hitler burning Jews just for being Jewish

gets them social points

Title : they want to get the entire world to laugh at you in your face because you’re unattractive. And it’s purely done based off looks and looks alone it’s like Hitler burning Jews just for being Jewish
Because its rooted in their DNA to eradicate ugly men by sending them to mental doom and ostrization

Bro it doesn't even compare. Hitler was way more based.

gets them social points
This. Just like monkeys in the jungle, their social status is everything. So they insult others to make themselves look better.

When I was in HS, there was this Spaniard BITCH who was like that. I couldn't understand why she quickly took on a horrid, toxic demeanor and wouldn't budge, no matter what I would say or do.

Foids constantly laughed at me starting in middle school while they worshipped chad. Many years later the same chad is living his best life while I rot

Foids constantly laughed at me starting in middle school while they worshipped chad. Many years later the same chad is living his best life while I rot
Same I watch them on social media

Same I watch them on social media
There was a foid that was a family friend that was my looksmatch and she rejected me for some fat dude at the time. Looking back on it that means he mogged me and that’s brutal to think about. She’s in college now probably getting railed by as many chads and high tier normies as she can

Really it's the landwhales that do it Stacy doesn't need to step on the bottom of soyciety to get extra points since the whole world worships the ground she walks on as is

Really it's the landwhales that do it Stacy doesn't need to step on the bottom of soyciety to get extra points since the whole world worships the ground she walks on as is
Very true, average women are the worst people.