Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do women have sex and then complain about it??

qualifiedneet

qualifiedneet

based necrofag
★★★
There's women who lose their virginity at a young age and then they complain like "omg I shouldn't have done it now I have trauma"

No, you don't have trauma from having sex with some guy when you were 15 and you both agreed with it.

Seems like these types of women are seeking any sort of thing from their past to say its trauma. Why is trauma and mental illness a trend?

There's women who lose their virginity at a young age and then they complain like "omg I shouldn't have done it now I have trauma"

No, you don't have trauma from having sex with some guy when you were 15 and you both agreed with it.

Seems like these types of women are seeking any sort of thing from their past to say its trauma. Why is trauma and mental illness a trend?
It's a way to gain empathy points sweetie lol. Most of the time they're talking about ugly men tho too.

Well, I know why I just made this thread to complain about it LOL

Most women nowadays have victim complexes so massive. And it's always mildly attractive Western women, who think they're oppressed for being women cause some guy once catcalled them.

Women in poorer countries face way more difficulties than in Western ones, yet I don't think western women give a shit about them.

15 is not "young". 15 is a late age to lose it for a foid.

Femoids are shielded and taught to disregard accountability for their actions.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 11 07 19 04 35

Screenshot from 2021 08 24 15 10 38

It is not difficult for a seventeen-year-old girl to keep her legs closed.

15 is not "young". 15 is a late age to lose it for a foid.
Depends where you live, but it's usually the more entitled ones (aka rich) that have such massive victim complexes

Maybe they wanted commitment from chad but he just dumped his load on them and left, now they let their anger out on the normalfag beta or the incel and tell them what a misogynist pig they are...that's a large part of feminism summed up I believe.

Redpillcomics19

That is one explanation, but now I read what you wrote and saw what you're talking about, I guess it could also just be social pressure. Non-autistics and women in general seem to be predisposed to give in to social pressure more so than autistics (https://psychcentral.com/news/2013/04/09/autistic-kids-tend-to-imitate-efficiently-not-socially) and men (I think it makes sense evolutionarily speaking because women are weaker, so if the enemy tribe defeated one tribe of males, the females surely weren't going to overpower them physically, they had the choice either between carrying the enemy jizz inside them or being killed off), their opinion on what happened to them can easily be changed by how their retarded friends and parents react to it when a girl has sex with some older guy, suddenly they believe they got raped although they voluntarily had sex.

It kinda depends on how susceptible to social pressure you are, if I fucked a hot older female at 15 because it's more fun than getting off in my hand and my parents wanted to tell me I'm a rape victim now, I wouldn't blame her, I would just think my parents are fucking retards.

Last edited:
Imagine getting free shit and complaining about it.
That is PRIVILEGE

foids are so mentally ill they complain about privileges and want more than they already have. it's impossible to consider them human beings when they do this sort of retarded shit.