Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women hate men so much ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do women hate men? What is the source of female misandry?

I have been giving this a lot of thought over the past few months If as I am beginning to understand, women were never historically oppressed per se by men where did the feminist dogma all women are eternally oppressed everywhere by men" come from?

More to the point I get the impression that the vast majority of women on earth, no matter the culture, seem to have some sort of deep, almost primal resentment toward men

So, where does this hatred come from if not from some sort of racial memory of oppression?

The hate is quite real we can see it whenever men are hurt or ridiculed all over the world; Knees to the balls are a sort of universal comedy. The story of a king (or chief) brought low is considered tragedy by men, but sly humor by women. An entire NATION of women were reduced to gasping hysterical laughter at the thought of a woman cutting off a man's penis I've seen *mothers* smile surreptitiously at each other when their OWN SONS are doubled over on a soccer field from kicked in the scrota by a female teammate
So SOMETHING is going on here

Where does it come from? Is it some sort of runaway inferiority complex? Is it hatred of their own bodies and jealousy of men's (seemingly) greater freedom?

I could use /MRA advice here, from both men and women.

Because they crave male domination

Because men are evil misogynists that oppressed women for hundreds of years

for existing as sub5

ND lawmaker pulls Facebook post with swastika on gay pride flag | INFORUM

Fried Pwnata's - A blog for people that don't mind reading crap ...

They get thought to by society

they don't hate men, they hate lonely beta and below men. each one desires to get humiliated and fucked hard by chad.

The frustrating thing is that we even have to care about foids' thoughts. We are physically so much stronger for a reason, it's natures' way to help us shut them up. In traditional societies foids just do the house chores and care for the family, that's it. Men can do all the rest much better. And even nowadays powerful men tell foids what to think and do. Their opoinion is worthless bc it's not even their own. The elites hate men.