Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women get pissed? When men tell others what their type of women is?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I always see women getting overly angst in real life and online, when men say that they like "freckled ginger haired women" or "petite women" or "slender women," or whatever. Usually, it's fat women that gets annoyed of that stuff.

And set somehow women are allowed to say that they like "tall guys," like really? Stuff that shit. Which seems very hypocritical of them and usually we get told that we can't have types (because it's sexist and goes against body acceptance/image).

This thread probably makes me a hypocrite because I do criticize Volcels and Standardcels a lot.

Last edited:
Because they're hypocrites who endorse double standards that are in their favor.

All of us are hypocrites because human beings are emotional creature not rational creature.

I-am-100%-rational-bleep-blorp. Your-PUA-advice-sucks-balls-bzZzZzk

But the women go for the personality! It’s just that taller guys, guys with square jaws, etc. have “better” personalities...

I was always telling my female classmates that they're no match for asian girls just to make them sad and it worked like a charm

I always see women getting overly angst in real life and online, when men say that they like "freckled ginger haired women" or "petite women" or "slender women," or whatever. Usually, it's fat women that gets annoyed of that stuff.

And set somehow women are allowed to say that they like "tall guys," like really? Stuff that shit. Which seems very hypocritical of them and usually we get told that we can't have types (because it's sexist and goes against body acceptance/image).

This thread probably makes me a hypocrite because I do criticize Volcels and Standardcels a lot.

You are pissed when femoids like chads so why are you surprised?

You are pissed when femoids like chads so why are you surprised?
No. I don't care.

Of course attractive people are going to get what they want.

Anyways, the only people, I'm envious and jealous are Stacy's not Chads. Women get everything almost everything almost handed to them, being a man sucks. Even Stacy's have it better than Chads.

No. I don't care.

Of course attractive people are going to get what they want.

Anyways, the only people, I'm envious and jealous are Stacy's not Chads. Women get everything almost everything almost handed to them, being a man sucks. Even Stacy's have it better than Chads.

Women are the biological pickers. Men need to do the work to attract if they aren't genetically attractive (LMS).

I was always telling my female classmates that they're no match for asian girls just to make them sad and it worked like a charm
Lol. Nice one.

You sure do have a way, gift or ability to get under people's skin. I wish I had that.

Modern day feminism is literally constructed entirely upon double standards.

Lol. Nice one.

You sure do have a way, gift or ability to get under people's skin. I wish I had that.
I had awesome class in high school, only few roasties who I roasted alongside other male classmates and a lot of likeable girls. My insulting only brought people closer to me, one roast even said that she likes my dominance kek

Women are the biological pickers. Men need to do the work to attract if they aren't genetically attractive (LMS).
Everything is set for them, they have the luxury to live life to the fullest, but its amazing that a lot of them don't know this.

Do you know a majority of FtM transgender revert back into being a female? Because I guess this is a tell tale sign that they missed having their female privileges. So I guess to some degree or extent they consciously know that some of the shit is handed to them on a silver platter.

Modern day feminism is literally constructed entirely upon double standards.
Women want authority, but they don't want to bear the big responsibilities to comes with it. They are women CEO's taking long holiday breaks, usually it's more than its intended, and at the same time they want more money. Going on holidays and doing jobs that aren't risky or require too much of a brain isn't going net them high incomes, they should know this by now.

Do you know a majority of FtM transgender revert back into being a female? Because I guess this is a tell tale sign that they missed having their female privileges. So I guess to some degree or extent they consciously know that some of the shit is handed to them on a silver platter.

K E K

This made my day, lol.

yep, women have options, men take whatever they can get

If men started practicing some hypergamy, the vagina would lose value.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back