Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women get offended by us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
If women really are as independent, strong minded and resilient as they say they are, why do they all get so offended by words on the internet?

I have no idea. I think that too. I honestly think they like the attention they get when they cry about how mean us lonely losers are to them online. They like building ppl against us and the commenta white knights and blue pulled guys leave em.

because we're ugly

independent, strong minded and resilient

MAssive cuck 2

The average foid doesn't even know about us, since she's busy sucking Chad's dick. In real life we don't even exist in their eyes either.

Because we've accepted that we're undesirable and femoids can't handle that.

The average foid doesn't even know about us, since she's busy sucking Chad's dick. In real life we don't even exist in their eyes either.

We've received quite a lot of exposure and a sizeable amount of females do know about us

foids ignore a group of virgin and outcast guys

We've received quite a lot of exposure and a sizeable amount of females do know about us
Some loser misogynists are being hateful? Ew. Oh look Chad just made a new facebook post I wonder what he's doing.

Cuz we make for easy villains for them.

giving themselves more 'self-permission' to never choose involuntary celibates by hyperfocusing on extreme profiles/forums

giving themselves more 'self-permission' to not choose men who aren't sexually successful by hyperfocusing on extreme profiles/forums

Best answer so far tbh

Because we're high IQ supreme gentlemen, and they regard our opinions in such higher esteem that they can't even live without having to feel concerned by every single words coming across our keyboards.

Evolutionary explanation that I don't believe?

Sure, it's because they rely on us to provide for the herd. The US is supposedly utterly dependent upon cheap labor from China that makes $0.16 an hour if even that. US citizens don't want to provide jack shit for these people. Well, if they decide to withdraw from their jobs of providing for the world, we're going to have serious problems, and we're sure as fuck not gonna pay 'em more! (LOL!). So the only option is shame and to try to make us out to be terrorists and make it illegal for us to congregate and shit. This site is literally a protest.

In other words, in any given tribe, there are always sexless males who work harder than everybody else with the 'self development' meme and the 'just make money bro' meme. They are the driving engine for any tribe, but we are at a point where the treatment has become so horrendous (again, I don't demand sex, but instead ask for humane treatment that hopefully gets better and SHOULD lead to sex as women's sexual choices are ruining the world) that we are literally breaking down as human beings, unable to even work productively anymore. Humans have basic needs and ours, which I'm not even including sex, are NOT even close to being met.

So they rely on our work to survive, but they don't want to give us a proper 'wage,' which in my eyes, would just be friendly treatment and respect for what we do and have done for them. It costs them nothing, it would make their lives better and happier as treating others well actually makes you feel good, but they don't want to do it because they are insecure as fuck and are constantly struggling and vying for 'power.'
Because we're high IQ supreme gentlemen, and they regard our opinions in such higher esteem that they can't even live without having to feel concerned by every single words coming across our keyboards.

I legit believe this bro.

Last edited:
They can,t handle the truth, they get more offended by us calling them names and what they truly are but yet they do not complain if a Chad beats them up, really their brains are differentially designed to be fucked up

Because ugly men should be slaves to women

Exactly this.

The only foids complaining are the landwhales and postwall roasties who can't find a man to give them a ring.

They expect us to be there for them with a red cape waiting in line for them when nobody else wants them.

They are insecure.

Because we've accepted that we're undesirable and femoids can't handle that.

Foids would rather us just accept that we are deemed undesirable, they just don't want us to be vocal about it. They'd rather us just know our roles and suffer in silence.

This is all learned behavior from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

-Incels are the Seven Dwarves. We are supposed to fulfill the role of ugly short asexuals that that literally do everything for Snow White, and get nothing for return. When we fail to fulfill this role in a token way, their entire universe gets shook out of alignment, and the thought that they might actually be bad people infuriates them so much, they deny it and blame us for bucking the status quo instead.
-Snow White does literally nothing but sleep.
-Queens get jealous of her.
-When she wakes up she expects a kiss from fuckboy Prince Charming, not some incel Dwarf.

If women really are as independent, strong minded and resilient as they say they are, why do they all get so offended by words on the internet?
They're not, as evidenced by that behavior which wouldn't be the case.
They try to ensure those are the assignations they ensure society leaves with them because it is demanded by the eyes of a truly humanitarian society.
By force but not by inclination.
They think the time has come for modern sensibilities. Not some roughneck badland like it is in rural parts of the country.
If you resent this then beta cuck losers will attack you. Men could honestly not give a shit. The reason the world is this way today is because of white knighting, not because we think everyone should be entitled to equality.
It's why women have an easier time with humanitarian headway than the nonwhite races mostly.
I really don't think that people love humanitarianism tbh lol.
Public image > true conviction.
The sonar signal of humanitarianism/ sense has no hold over primal nature for most people. Or being chill/ cool has nothing compared to people's paranoid insecurity because what they want/ what they desire doesn't come easy enough that they can be chill or cool about it. They're always uptight in the negative, because life mostly isn't inclined themselves in the positives they want.

Because they are none of these things. They’re like children being told they’re “big strong boys” by their parents but then they cry when they fall and scuff their knee.

Lot of people can't handle words...

Because they're coddled their entire existance so the fact that anyone would even dare not respecc wahmen destroys their world view.

because we're ugly

We can do what we want, foids will always be offended by us. Our mere existence is an offend to foids.
If everyone on this site would be a chad, foids would love us.

They think the time has come for modern sensibilities. Not some roughneck badland like it is in rural parts of the country.

its because they are scared of losing it all, like technology, liberalism, money (which drives them) and laws. it kind of sounds like Ted K's dream is their nightmare. whoops.
do you also know based Ted K was the victim of sexual harassment allegations?

They're really fucking stupid for constantly viewing our website. Like i'd never ever fucking browse a stormfront or racist forum when they hate my kind, what would be the fucking point? Get my self riled up and angry for no reason? I hate feminist and think they're retarded but I don't waste my time browsing their forums or even thinking about them

its because they are scared of losing it all, like technology, liberalism, money (which drives them) and laws. it kind of sounds like Ted K's dream is their nightmare. whoops.
do you also know based Ted K was the victim of sexual harassment allegations?
is that right? lol

losing it all but also angry about the amount of effort and strangulation it takes for them to impose it all.

Because our very existence is an "offense".

Because our very existence is an "offense".
This, the fact that we exist means that sometime she will need to interact with us in work, college, if she take the public transport she will have to be close to us if there is a lot of people, there is many occasions that they will end up being close to us and this is obviously something they don't want, that's why they want to kill all sub5 men, above that they can tolerate in day-to-day activities.