Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do women get offended at dick pics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
They gag on cocks then feel shocked at a mere picture?

Alot of them feel its gross ...almost like sexual assault its repugnant at most women make a big deal about it tho

Alot of them feel its gross ...almost like sexual assault its repugnant at most women make a big deal about it tho

I’ve gotten unwanted dick pics and I am straight, it’s like ok what. Dumb whores get throatfucked but then act like dicks are gross? Bipolar cunts.

I’ve gotten unwanted dick pics and I am straight, it’s like ok what. Dumb whores get throatfucked but then act like dicks are gross? Bipolar cunts.
Yeah Its not that big of a deal especially for the average slut today

Correction: They're offended by dick pics of dicks attached to non-attractive males

Need to complain about something

Virtue-signalizationalism

Correction: They're offended by dick pics of dicks attached to non-attractive males
They would still laugh it a chad sent them a dickpic and he had a micro one though

Because to the them dicks look good only when haloed by being attached to Chad.

i send them to offend foids

They hate man's sexuality as such, hate being around men, hate being asked out, etc. Unless it's chad who can overcome their natural disgust and fear of men.

Last edited:
women are pure angels and by sending dick pics you expose them to unclean thoughts and corrupt their hearts!

Because people who send penis pics are ugly incels, and there is nothing more horrifying for a foid than a sub5 male approaching her.

they just like being offended at shit

they just like being offended at shit
ye, that masochism post you made covers this too tbh. It’s just an over reaction so they can feel stimulation

ye, that masochism post you made covers this too tbh. It’s just an over reaction so they can feel stimulation

exactly.
they are bored and want to waver in their feelings with as large swings as possible.

Because dicks look ugly to them. Regardless of whoever is attached to it.

They don't really care that much tbh. at most they will think its gross. They just LARP like it traumatizes them for pity points and attention from retard soys who feel the need to jump and and coddle foids whenever something doesn't go the foids way 100%.

Nobody ever send me a dick pic. I guess that's a good thing. Though then again I basically have no social media what so ever. Being social is kind of a prerequisite of having social media.

Last edited: