Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do women get new phones every year?

rape

rape

rapist
every foid ive known gets a new phone every year or less. why? is it a status thing?

They're materialistic

yes its soulless materialism so that they feel special and "up-to-date" with the rest of the slave whores

Women are the biggest consumerists

They torment their cucked dad for new ones

You wouldn't get it inkwell I need the new iPhone because it has 0.0005 more megapixels than the one I have now :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foids do shit like that and this is just the top of an iceberg, then they blame men who barely own anything from pollution and natural canopy. They want to take old cars from poor men's hands who try to survive and then destroy the nature so they can have their cucked gay ass EV's. Cucked employers also enslave their workers and make getting a normal job nearly impossible so they can have this shit and simp their disgusting gold digger wives more.

rape
rapist ★
JoinedSep 2, 2024
Posts4

every foid ive known gets a new phone every year or less. why? is it a status thing?
Most mobile providers let you trade in your old phone to upgrade to the newest model. It's really not as expensive to do that as you'd think.

Foids do shit like that and this is just the top of an iceberg, then they blame men who barely own anything from pollution and natural canopy. They want to take old cars from poor men's hands who try to survive and then destroy the nature so they can have their cucked gay ass EV's. Cucked employers also enslave their workers and make getting a normal job nearly impossible so they can have this shit and simp their disgusting gold digger wives more.

Buying a beater with cash is actually good for the environment. These capitalist scum would make EVs cheaper than gas powered compact cars if they really cared for the planet. Fuck them and the normcucks that worship them (most of them ofc are white and republican).

Most mobile providers let you trade in your old phone to upgrade to the newest model. It's really not as expensive to do that as you'd think.

Still a stupid waste of money.

amazing user name mandem
work of art

Because they are fucking retarded.

Yep. I've had the same iPhone XR for 5 years now, and it still works well
i had iphone 8 for years until it got smashed. Now i got iphone 11 which i will keep for many more years.

i had iphone 8 for years until it got smashed. Now i got iphone 11 which i will keep for many more years.
Nice. My dad had iPhone 5 up until 2019

Foids do all have an Iphone.

Only the most degenerate of them have Android Phones

They all have a the latest IPhone and stuff

But It's not that big of a waste of money tbh, unless you are NEET or live in a third world country