Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women get bored easily?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
My mom is moving furniture around the living room and she keeps messing with the router, causing the internet to go away. I asked her why did she want to move things around and she told me she got bored of everything being the same.

Why can they never be happy with things remaining the same? Now I have to use my phone data

They don't mentally develop past 12.

My mom is moving furniture around the living room and she keeps messing with the router, causing the internet to go away. I asked her why did she want to move things around and she told me she got bored of everything being the same.

Why can they never be happy with things remaining the same? Now I have to use my phone data
i wrote about it in my thread, they are psychopaths.
getting bored easily is symptopms of psychopathy. They only get pleasure from external shit

i also had this problem with my mom always getting bored super fast while i noticed that my dad never had a problem with doing the same thing for a lot of time or just doing boring things.

especially in relationships, They want a form of sexual variety, while men are often content with very little. It is often women who will lose their desire first, and sometimes even quickly enough.

They have low attention span and fried dopamine receptors due to getting fucked by Chads and using Tik Tok 24/7

They also clean a lot. My mother says it's because the house is dirty, but that's bullshit. All she does is clean, watch TV and take naps. Miserable life

Because they are emotionally driven and need constant stimulation, especially in an over-stimulating society where they are hooked to the rush of dopamine like a drug. They can not function independently.