Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women find Ed Sheeran attractive?

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

What is your explanation for this guys, because I don't get it.

It's like he somehow found a way to bend the laws of physics.

They do not find him attractive. It's his status they like.

Because he's not a manlet.

If he was poor n autistic he would be Incel

He's a perfect betabuxxer women can setttle with after cock carsel.

Status and gingermaxxed

Because he's an statusmaxxed ginger who make music that is relatively the fashion,but it only works with foids from 14-20

He jaw mogs me

Also because,women like to attention whore that they like a ginger,and see him as exotic edgy beauty ,and say "heey look at me I have edgy standards of beauty i like a ginger" is like when a white roastie dates a black guy,is to virtue signal max

White and statusmaxxed

They will probable love to.have selfies with him to brag about on socialmedia , but non of them will fuck him .

hes the epitome of betabux
hes a 10/10 betabux
but compared to chad he is nothing
not even his money will save him

American women get wet over dudes with a British accent. And also white dude playing guitar singing lovey dubby shit.

He has status,money and talent
hes the epitome of betabux
hes a 10/10 betabux
but compared to chad he is nothing
not even his money will save him
He used to fuck like a chad tho. He had sex with a lot women. Like chad. He has a wife now tho

Singer status + money + somewhat tolerable height + no dark brown eyes nor dark hair

Above average eye area. Not obvious in every photo but you can kinda tell from the thumbnail of the video. I can see how he might have some success with girls who aren't used to Chads.

Exaggerated with the lighting and shadow.

Looks better in some regular pics.

Also because,women like to attention whore that they like a ginger,and see him as exotic edgy beauty ,and say "heey look at me I have edgy standards of beauty i like a ginger" is like when a white roastie dates a black guy,is to virtue signal max

Its only fame ans his status.
This guy is short (debatable 5'8, imo 5'7.5), looks so fat, bad ginger hair, no attractive features and his head is ridiculously big.

Because he's a British billionaire who's "real" and not bad looking. Sings about love and whatnot with an acoustic guitar, and he's pretty much been moulded into the peak of his niche

He’s a successful white musician, with an accent. Even if he was black he wouldn’t get the attention he’s getting.

because the M and S in LMS still work if you have them in very high quantities

Just a thought. Women don't find him attractive but find his music attractive. Because he tries to mimic a black person vocalist and does this meh.. in contemporary adjectives reasonable. And white women want to associate with his music because it's cool. I'm sorry if I got mr. sheeran mixed up with another white pop-singer. Frankly I do not care about the shitty music today. It all sounds so gay and cucked.

celebrities cant be incel no matter how ugly they are

White, British accent, and musical ability.

Granted, if he had a low class Cockney accent and no musical talent, he'd be on this forum

4 inches below average is manlet tier lol
For most countries it's 5cm which isn't short. You using Netherlands as an example (or Germany which the avg is 181cm) is bad.

For most countries it's 5cm which isn't short. You using Netherlands as an example (or Germany which the avg is 181cm) is bad.
no i was using uk / us, 5'9 isnt the average height there lol not if u exclude the older generation, the avg white zoomer is easily 5'11

Foids like pretty boys who play guitar, that’s why.

What is your explanation for this guys, because I don't get it.

It's like he somehow found a way to bend the laws of physics.

Because he has money

no i was using uk / us, 5'9 isnt the average height there lol not if u exclude the older generation, the avg white zoomer is easily 5'11
If you think it's that high it's because you haven't measured your height correctly. I used to think the average height in my country was 180cm because I hadn't measured myself correctly but after I did I knew the average listed in wikipedia was correct.

It's 175cm in UK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

If you think it's that high it's because you haven't measured your height correctly. I used to think the average height in my country was 180cm because I hadn't measured myself correctly but after I did I knew the average listed in wikipedia was correct.

It's 175cm in UK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
those stats include the older generation.

heres an age specific stat

and even this stat is dragged by ethnics, the average white guy is easily an inch taller

those stats include the older generation.

heres an age specific stat

and even this stat is dragged by ethnics, the average white guy is easily an inch taller
Wikipedia has a link to every stat it gives.
Firefox 2019 11 24 01 55 35

Check at the end of the screenshot that [5]. The link clearly states that 177.8cm is the average for men aged 25-34 (interview-measured not self-reported). So the average is 178cm, almost. 173cm is not short.

Looks, money, status

Wikipedia has a link to every stat it gives.
View attachment 171337
Check at the end of the screenshot that [5]. The link clearly states that 177.8cm is the average for men aged 25-34 (interview-measured not self-reported). So the average is 178cm, almost. 173cm is not short.
yea but u still havent accounted for the millions of curries and rices in the uk, the average is mostly likely a little higher than that but ok. how is 5 cm below avg not short? being 173 means that ur around 30th percentile and women demand a lot more than just average

Same way that grass is green. Because.
if u think having 25th percentile height (meaning u get heightmogged by 75% of men ur age) isnt short then i dont know what to tell u

if u think having 25th percentile height (meaning u get heightmogged by 75% of men ur age) isnt short then i dont know what to tell u
Tell me that I'm smart.