Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Do Women Feel They Can Cheat & Men Can't? What's the Logic?

AlmostHadItAll

AlmostHadItAll

Greycel
Why Do Women Feel They Can Cheat & Men Can't? What's the Logic?

My boyfriend(24M) is mad that i(67F) slept with all his friends in one night, AITA?

NO QUEEN, YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE :feelsohh:

:feelskek:

Women secretly love it when men cheat, because it proves that their partner is desirable.

Women secretly love it when men cheat, because it proves that their partner is desirable.
very true, they just can't admit because of societal pressure.

Because women are children. "I want to do/have x but he shouldnt be allowed to do/have x because i dont like it".

Orbiters.

Logic

Logic0

Because the majority of them are just a bunch of fkn whore, when you try to prove them wrong you have to face every fkn whiteknights in the net and they replies are "If your girlfriend/wife cheats on you it's your fault and you should find the reason for it" and when men cheat it's because they are dumbass/dork.
bored the joker GIF

Because the majority of them are just a bunch of fkn whore, when you try to prove them wrong you have to face every fkn whiteknights in the net

Meaningless, ultimately.

Friend

Partner dissatisfaction, their partner is literally a cuck that women even seek other men for validation.

The meme gender