Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women emphasize individualism so much?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Every time I hear a woman answer incel questions such as "Why do women say that height doesn't matter when it does?" and women answer that question with "Women are not a hive mind! We are all different!" They keep insisting it like it's gospel.

They say "NAWALT" because "AWALT"

Simple as that

The sheer irony is that if you ever uttered the phrase "Not all men", suggesting that men are individuals and therefore not collectively responsible for other men's actions, femoids and their fellow cucks would relentlessly attack you.

Simple as that

They are just breeding vessels craving a creampie from a chad since it’s their only biological purpose

Simple as that
Makes sense, if it was truly incontestible then there wouldn't be such a hostile defense put up to put down the person who implied females all share some common idea about anything pewpew.

Simple as that
All women crave 10/10 genetically-perfect men. Anything below that is subhuman to them. Even 9/10s are subhuman to them because they literally aren't perfect.

Also 10/10s can't possibly exist because every human will have some kind of flaw. Therefore foids are repulsed by all men, but less repulsed by 8-9.5/10 chads.

Virtue signaling and to keep the cucks, CUCKED.

Each and every roastie desperately wants to believe that she's special and 'not like the other girls,' because she knows it's not true.

Sub8 men are the inverse. We all desperately want to believe we're Chad-tier and conform to the matrix, because we know it's not true.

Last edited:
Women want to appear as non shallow as possible so they lie to appear morally superior

Because they aren't.

The sheer irony is that if you ever uttered the phrase "Not all men", suggesting that men are individuals and therefore not collectively responsible for other men's actions, femoids and their fellow cucks would relentlessly attack you.

Simple as that
Virtue signaling and to keep the cucks, CUCKED.
Women want to appear as non shallow as possible so they lie to appear morally superior

All those "not like other" girls are so uniqe, quirky and nerdy...but this still leads them to be sucking chad's dick and not mine, just like all other "usual" sluts
I wonder how and why it happens :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: