Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do Women dress like sluts at the gym?

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Fucking bitches always have to wear clothing that rides up their ass and cooch. Makes it hard to get anything done cause I keep getting semi's and its distracting

Fucking bitches always have to wear clothing that rides up their ass and cooch. Makes it hard to get anything done cause I keep getting semi's and its distracting
Why do you think? I'll give you three guesses.

For Chad but its distracting as fuck
Of course it is. They want you to look. It's working. Intimidates and distracts us and gets them Chadcock. Don't look, though, they will cry "sexual harassment!"

Women only have on purpose in life and its to fuck as many chads as possible. No matter what setting they pop up in thats the reason.

Thread solved. Can be closed. @knajjd
Its a venting thread why? Not every thread needs to be closed just because you think its pointless. Youre the guy from the thread that gets tinder matches. Lol you need to gtfo

They dress like sluts because they are sluts.

It's simple to get attention from Chad while making any sub 6 mans life a living hell

I think you know.

Home gyms are the way forward, although you do give up some of the benefits of a proper gym. There are female only gyms, genuinely wonder if incel/male only gyms would be a good way forward.

If there were enough of us in one location maybe we could get together ang organise something, otherwise I recommend a basic home setup or as good as you can afford.

Its a venting thread why? Not every thread needs to be closed just because you think its pointless. Youre the guy from the thread that gets tinder matches. Lol you need to gtfo
I was kidding. Stop reacting like a beta faggot. :lul:

They dress like sluts because they are sluts.
Funny when a man treats a slut like a slut they always gotta cry. Stupid bitches shoulda oughta brought some men folk with em and dressed more appropriately and not like a stripper.

Back when I trained a couple of years back I HATED the sight of these sluts, with their tights/yoga pants and small crop tops that shows their boobs and they get offended when ugly small guys look at them and it´s almost as if I feel like I am supposed to apologize to them, and for what? It´s them who are fucking teasing me, fucking sluts!

Sounds like a question for @EthnicelNL

To get guys worked up.
Women get self-validated anytime you look at them for over 0.4 seconds.

Never look at attactive sluts and you will do the most damage to them you can as an incel.

Sounds like a question for @EthnicelNL
To get guys worked up.
Women get self-validated anytime you look at them for over 0.4 seconds.

Never look at attactive sluts and you will do the most damage to them you can as an incel.
Yeah most fit women in the gym only come there to get validated. I've seen hot girls with their cuck bfs still parading and showing off their ass n tits to Chads just for that extra validation.

Yeah most fit women in the gym only come there to get validated. I've seen hot girls with their cuck bfs still parading and showing off their ass n tits to Chads just for that extra validation.
elab on that. In front of their beta boyfriends? Just lmao. Wouldn’t be surprising if these foids banged those Chads afterwards.

For them it's not a gym, it's a place to put their asses on display for athletic chads.

elab on that. In front of their beta boyfriends? Just lmao. Wouldn’t be surprising if these foids banged those Chads afterwards.
Yeah these femoids are in total control of the relationship.

These cucks cant control their women...so all they can think of is stare angrily at the Chad for enjoying a hot girls ass in his face

The weaker cucks go hide in a corner pretending they arent being cucked atm. Even if we get into a relationship this is the crap you will have to face.

Because they only want chad

To attract irl Chads.

To look good while working out. It's mostly a standard. It's like guys wearing shorts when going to the gym.

I can't even get in the gym, too much anxiety. I wish I could gymcel it up. At least then I could intimidate femoids at work, I'm just a pudgy joke.

Women love two things; Chads and making incels feel like shit. For every dumb whore that goes to the gym 100% of them are there dressing like fucking sluts no exceptions.

I once got caught looking at a stacy and she threw a fit, the funny thing was she was with her boyfriend & he was the one that took the brunt of the tellling off, I just carried on working out.

It's not the first time I've been caught checking out a girl in yoga pants, it's my fetish.

when i use to go the gym there was probably 10 guys to every girl there.

it was obvious some girls went there in the tightest clothes just to cocktease

was nothing you could do about it except stare at their ass in the mirror

Shorts arent the same. Shorts are neutral.

Nope
Also I don't care as long I can see that booty and tits more clearly take a few pics and jack my meat in the bathroom is aight bro

Also I don't care as long I can see that booty and tits more clearly take a few pics and jack my meat in the bathroom is aight bro
Im not that low inhib to take creep shots. I did have thoughts though

Why do you think they are there in the first place? To better herself so that she has a better and healthier outlook on life? Nah she’s there to meet Chad or Tyrone. For incels we gymmax, for foids they Chadmax

To get the attention of gym Chads.

Attention pls
Memememe
Adore me pls
Memememe
Look at ME pls
Memememe
Only Jets for ME pls (hope your high iq )
Memememe

- It's comfortable
- Easier to move with
- Its her fashion
- Let her wear whatever she wants. MY QUEEN SLAYYYY.

Eww why you lookin at me

My gym has a "womens only section" and the foids still use men's section usually. Annoying as fuck and an obvious little proof of the blackpill.

My gym has a "womens only section" and the foids still use men's section usually. Annoying as fuck and an obvious little proof of the blackpill.
Should be allowed to fuck their sweaty asses right in the gym.:feelsohh:

Home gyms are the way forward, although you do give up some of the benefits of a proper gym. There are female only gyms, genuinely wonder if incel/male only gyms would be a good way forward.

If there were enough of us in one location maybe we could get together ang organise something, otherwise I recommend a basic home setup or as good as you can afford.
There was a male only gym but it got closed because foids said it was sexist

They enjoy the attention. Even the ugly ones.
There was a male only gym but it got closed because foids said it was sexist

This annoys me as fuck.

Today I was thinking about starting some activity or a club for men only.

Two benefits, not be distracted, very few Chads will be interested, and OH the sweet revenge. Women not allowed, go ruin the rest of the world.