Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do women care that we don’t like whores?

Explain how young hole can be depressdd?????
Well its simple actually the same way you get depressed: by not having a mutual partner, thus missing out on emotional support that no therapist can give you. But for them the "problem" relies in getting the best guy, not their looksmach, let alone anyone.

There could also be financial instability or by having experienced a traumatic event, like family trouble - or how do you think they evolved such hatred towards "old, white man"? Well its a father complex (also known as daddy issues) whether the father was a brutal (in the eyes of a girl a strict father = brutal, meanwhile I had a father who brutalized me regulary and destroyed all my toys when I didnt behave) or because they did not have a father whatsoever.

There could also be other underlying issues - like grief and regnet that turns into chronic depression. For example in Elementary school I had a female friend who was very cheerful and cute, after Elementary, about 4 years later, we were 13, i was still small and young looking because puberty hit me only when i was 15/16, at that time, in the inner city, i met her again, she actually greeted me, we werent close anymore so I didnt even know who that was. She changed so much you could have easily thought she was 18/19. Tattooes, piercings, short violet coloured hair she turned like ghotic or some. I had no idea what to say but: "What the hell happened to you?" that actually pissed her off, i cant really remember too much from that conversation, but she was a single kid to a single mother and already started smoking vape. I later found out though my buddy who was in connection to another guy who was in her class that she already had 5 boyfriends and was (at the time) in the relationship with two other older boys.

Well its simple actually the same way you get depressed: by not having a mutual partner, thus missing out on emotional support that no therapist can give you. But for them the "problem" relies in getting the best guy, not their looksmach, let alone anyone.

There could also be financial instability or by having experienced a traumatic event, like family trouble - or how do you think they evolved such hatred towards "old, white man"? Well its a father complex (also known as daddy issues) whether the father was a brutal (in the eyes of a girl a strict father = brutal, meanwhile I had a father who brutalized me regulary and destroyed all my toys when I didnt behave) or because they did not have a father whatsoever.

There could also be other underlying issues - like grief and regnet that turns into chronic depression. For example in Elementary school I had a female friend who was very cheerful and cute, after Elementary, about 4 years later, we were 13, i was still small and young looking because puberty hit me only when i was 15/16, at that time, in the inner city, i met her again, she actually greeted me, we werent close anymore so I didnt even know who that was. She changed so much you could have easily thought she was 18/19. Tattooes, piercings, short violet coloured hair she turned like ghotic or some. I had no idea what to say but: "What the hell happened to you?" that actually pissed her off, i cant really remember too much from that conversation, but she was a single kid to a single mother and already started smoking vape. I later found out though my buddy who was in connection to another guy who was in her class that she already had 5 boyfriends and was (at the time) in the relationship with two other older boys.
Stupid slut deserved it I mean she is getting to experience chads how she can be despresss?

Most women are whores and they want every man's attention, unreciprocated of course

They dont care what a genetic trash may think

But they care about what's being said somewhere on the internet because it's part of a global narrative

They wish they had total control over the narrative so they can be the whores they are without facing any consequences

The fact that some guys somewhere are calling them for what they are, scares the shit out of them

Doesnt mean they would target these specific guys, it has more to do with the power they have in general

Last edited: