Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do women care that we don’t like whores?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
When women have outrageous standards it’s empowering . When we have reasonable standards it’s immature and childish. When a woman sets boundaries it’s her choice. When a man sets boundaries he’s abusive and controlling.

Women are all angels. Or atleast that’s how soyeity treats them. Women sleep around and get angry when we don’t find it attractive, but it brings up the question. Why do they care?.

They aren’t attracted to us, they have no intention of starting a relationship with us and they are affected in no way whatsoever by what we find attractive. So why tf do they care? . Why do they care about the boundaries incels set for a hypothetical relationship (that isn’t even going to happen). LTRs are useless nowadays, you just let the woman nag you and nag you until you can’t take it and she finds you dangling from the ceilings (and then makes herself the victim). 99% will just drive you insane, cheat on you, beat you and belittle you . And I’m supposed to just take it and be happy?. Women are so insufferable. If I ever get a LTR expect to see my head blown off in a month.

Even if you get a girlfriend, just gonna be a ran through whore, so who even cares anymore.

cuz we're not the same. Havent you realized?
If you lived like a woman you'd be depressed.

cuz we're not the same. Havent you realized?
If you lived like a woman you'd be depressed.
If you lived as a woman you would be depressed but it would be for retarded reasons

They don't care about opinions from males they don't see

They do tho. They constantly post about it. Why are they so obsessed with us not liking whores
Fair point. I'd say that they care because most of them are whores themselves

Because you're supposed to worship degeneracy.

Agreed. I hate them

I disagree , most women are actively trying to drive their husbands to suicide
you're suicidal and so is most men, cause we're purposeless without value.
wome have value by existing.
If a man gets stripped off of his sexual value, no love, no purpose, no contribution.

They do tho. They constantly post about it. Why are they so obsessed with us not liking whores
Because they're mad that being a whore is considered a negative thing in the first place. Plenty of chads have the same opinion as well it's not just us

you're suicidal and so is most men, cause we're purposeless without value.
wome have value by existing.
If a man gets stripped off of his sexual value, no love, no purpose, no contribution.
Yupo

Because you're supposed to worship degeneracy.
Who made this degeneracy?
IMG 6560

Because they're mad that being a whore is considered a negative thing in the first place. Plenty of chads have the same opinion as well it's not just us
I get hated chads for it but why hate us, do they want that BIC?

Something something , it's not the same, something something

I get hated chads for it but why hate us, do they want that BIC?
They don't but they don't like that we're not praising them for being whores like society wants us to

I have no clue what its like to be a women, sure we are the same Species biologically but socially and mentally we are not.

Just look at what girls like: Celebrities, Beauty Products, Party life, Pets, constant Shopping, Chads - random shit that doesnt make much sense.

I once questioned what they even do all day long, because most dudes that I know are constantly hustling, working, self improving, hitting the gym or playing video games.

Tho these days a lot of girls have infiltrated male spaces to appear more and thats most likely why they started not liking men because a lot of modern men want a loyal, loving girl, not a self obsessed whore with a body count of 300.

I have no clue what its like to be a women, sure we are the same Species biologically but socially and mentally we are not.

Just look at what girls like: Celebrities, Beauty Products, Party life, Pets, constant Shopping, Chads - random shit that doesnt make much sense.

I once questioned what they even do all day long, because most dudes that I know are constantly hustling, working, self improving, hitting the gym or playing video games.

Tho these days a lot of girls have infiltrated male spaces to appear more and thats most likely why they started not liking men because a lot of modern men want a loyal, loving girl, not a self obsessed whore with a body count of 300.
No point in hoping anymore. Pass the pistol. I don’t want open my eyes

Women want the advantage of doing what they want without the consequences for their actions.

But what consequences do WE impose. We are ugly betas
They don't care about our opinions, but the opinions of others. Especially how other women view and perceive them. We do not exist to foids.

They don't care about our opinions, but the opinions of others. Especially how other women view and perceive them. We do not exist to foids.
They do actually why do you think foids get so mad at incels

They do actually why do you think foids get so mad at incels
Because we are the lowest common denominator and they love picking on those they look down upon.

Because we are the lowest common denominator and they love picking on those they look down upon.
They look down on us but they also feed off of our attention since it gives them power. Without male attention they are nothing