Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women blame men who are wearing a wig for being insecure WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT 2 KILOS OF MAKE UP ON

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I googled what foids think about men who wear a wig or a hair system, and they all said that they wouldn't like it cause it portrays the insecurity of the man and that he should stand up for himself... HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TO PUT ON TONS OF FAKE-UP??

Wtf I am probably dependent on a wig in a few years when I can't hide my balding patches anymore and of course because I am a male I will probably get laughed at when foids around me realize that my hair is fake

But they, of course, can put on make up all they want and panic when they have to leave the house without but men are the ones that are insecure of course jfl

Foids that wear fakeup, heels and other shit think thats how they truly look like.

Tehehe I’m wearing it for myself you silly misogynistic inkeeeelllll

Tehehe I’m wearing it for myself you silly misogynistic inkeeeelllll
THATS WHAT A FOID LITERALLY TOLD ME WHEN I SAID THAT EVERYTHING SHE DOES FOR LOOKS IS TO PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE SUBCONSCIOUSLY

Let’s face it gentlemen, the majority of females are fake ass fame whores that care way too much about what others think of them.

they despise any male attempt to manipulate the perception of his genetic quality. there must be no question of whether he is genetic trash or not

My hatred for them increases every day.
It's mind blowing

This.
they despise any male attempt to manipulate the perception of his genetic quality. there must be no question of whether he is genetic trash or not
Yep, that's why women love to shame men who publicaly admit to having any cosmetic surgery. And that's why most men who do go under the knife keep in private. Even admitting to a hair transplant will get you shamed hardcore.

Last edited:
Even admitting to a hair transplant will get you shamed hardcore
When I am doing it I can't hide it from my colleagues at work but at least from anyone else cause they will shame me for it

Tehehe I’m wearing it for myself
They always say that and it´s such a lie we are all animals and want validation and attention from the opposite sex and they clearly like getting the attention from Chads.
THATS WHAT A FOID LITERALLY TOLD ME WHEN I SAID THAT EVERYTHING SHE DOES FOR LOOKS IS TO PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE SUBCONSCIOUSLY
It is, she might virtue signal that she only are doing it for herself and she loves her own reflection in the mirror but when a Chad walks by I bet you she liked the attention he gives her!

The hypocrisy of females astounds me.

I googled what foids think about men who wear a wig or a hair system, and they all said that they wouldn't like it cause it portrays the insecurity of the man and that he should stand up for himself... HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TO PUT ON TONS OF FAKE-UP??

Wtf I am probably dependent on a wig in a few years when I can't hide my balding patches anymore and of course because I am a male I will probably get laughed at when foids around me realize that my hair is fake

But they, of course, can put on make up all they want and panic when they have to leave the house without but men are the ones that are insecure of course jfl
Men wear wigs?

my hate for these creatures only increased each day

Females are hypocritical retards

Let’s face it gentlemen, the majority of females are fake ass fame whores that care way too much about what others think of them.
Because they are low IQ low t hiveminded primitive apes

Because they are low IQ low t hiveminded primitive apes
The majority of them can go die for all I care man.
lmao cope you would drop this site in a heartbeat if a foid was attracted to you

Don't know if wig is the right word at least hair system is the thing I meant
Thats something new. Hopefully it becomes a trend. I hope lifts become more trendy too.

Shots fired. Man this is a great thread.
I love/hate to see their hypocrisy

yeah women can do anything and get away with it but when ugly men do something harmless,we are creeps.

Because it's the hypocrit memetic gender(femoids).

any male fakeup like wigs, surgery, lifts hides the man's genetic inferiority. if she can't sniff out the subhuman, how does she know you're high value enough to show off to the borg? c'mon now.

Women want males with natural features they can pass on to their children.

Anything fake/cosmetic will not be passed on and is seen as deceit which frustrates them.

But if a man does it it's declared insecure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back