Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do women always have some type of disease or disability?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
every time I come across a confirmed female on reddit I lurk through their post history out of curiosity and they always have IBS, depression, OCD or some other syndrome going on
is it the birth control?

depression, OCD or some other syndrome going on
this is for attention

Last edited:
almost every autoimmune disease is 5x more common in women.

the saddest part is that they all reproduce no matter what, continuing the cycle.
try to look at any disease subs;all the men are alone while every woman posts include "my boyfriend".

almost every autoimmune disease is 5x more common in women.

the saddest part is that they all reproduce no matter what, continuing the cycle.
try to look at any disease subs;all the men are alone while every woman posts include "my boyfriend".
Even Down Syndrome women still reproduce.

every foid has a trauma
every foid has a mental illness
every foid has been raped at least twice

idk it's just a foid thing

Attention-seeking and females with diseases and disabilities are able to reproduce more

Like my father told me about his ol' grandmother, the ol gals used to get together and gossip and swap medications between eachother, always an ailment and complaint, it's in a womans nature to nag and complain to anyone that will listen the same way men enjoy humor and comedy women enjoy that.

I remember discovering this when I got diagnosed with Crohn’s. It feels like they themselves know it and are only rubbing salt in the wound

every time I come across a confirmed female on reddit I lurk through their post history out of curiosity and they always have IBS, depression, OCD or some other syndrome going on
is it the birth control?
Actual ocd is beyond vicious, I think I have the most disgusting/deranged pattern, and it came from nowhere.. now I have to cope with it by engaging in compulsions to prove the opposite, mental hell