Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do women always fucking bully me?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I visited my ill grandmother who's only recently been out of the hospital after being stuck in there for two weeks. I went down more than anyone besides my own grandfather, I took people down to a city that we didn't know. I made sure she had everything she needed and everything got to her.

No thanks for me. All she does now she's home is comment on how bad my hair is and laughs at it. I just don't believe it. Now I'm thinking horrible shit that people shouldn't think about their grandmother.

I give up. There's no pleasing some "people".

Stop doing things for people who don't appreciate it, which will be common for us ugly men.

I visited my ill grandmother who's only recently been out of the hospital after being stuck in there for two weeks. I went down more than anyone besides my own grandfather, I took people down to a city that we didn't know. I made sure she had everything she needed and everything got to her.

No thanks for me. All she does now she's home is comment on how bad my hair is and laughs at it. I just don't believe it. Now I'm thinking horrible shit that people shouldn't think about their grandmother.

I give up. There's no pleasing some "people".
That is brutal.

you should tell her to shut the fuck up. If she persists then leave her ass

That is brutal.
IMG 4068