Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do whiteknights/simp try to help women when they need something?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Why do whiteknights try to help women when they need something? The relationship is assymetric from the start. The women is using whiteknights to gain something whether it be in the form of making the white knight do something. Sometimes I fall in the habit of helping a women, then I come to my senses. I know that they wouldn't help me. So I stop. These foids don't offer anything to help if a man is in need.

They're in delusion that the foid will actually begin to be attracted them after they show how good of a personality they have; realizing that it's only physical attractiveness that matters is impossible for them until they break free of their bluepilled indoctrination. :feelsclown:

Because the bluepill tells them its all they need to do to get pussy.

Would never help a Foid and if she falls and crack's her neck so be it. Don't want to be called a creep

Because soyciety brainwashed them into helping women unconditionally, and most importantly, they're desperate for pussy.

Today I was alone in a crowd on a bus after working, I'm dreaming. The guy next to me has a girl in his arms, my arms are empty. How does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you? Seems so unfair when there's love everywhere but there's none for me

Energy vampires are always needy. Don’t be a workhorse at foids bidding.

They found a hack on moral men and exploit it. Can't blame the victim.