Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do white women love bestiality so much that they put themselves in harms way like this?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

Suicide fuel for @DarkStarDown and @Uggo Mongo

@Rabbi Schneerson :feelsseriously:

Foid literally charges at mother bear with cubs in order to save a dog. Willing to risk her life for the dogpill

It's not even a random bear, it's a mother bear with cubs, who can be more aggressive and dangerous than other bears. But foid doesn't give a fuck. Foid charges at the bear to save that shitty dog.

Do you honestly think she would have done the same for an ugly man? :)

Also, that stupid dog is small. He's definitely not getting to fuck her, but I bet he gets to eat her pussy with a side of peanut butter.

And look how many fucking dogs she has. The large black dog is the one who she fucks. The others only get to lick.

Because theyre animals that only react to primal instincts like fear and arousal and those two are tied together for them.

Because theyre animals that only react to primal instincts like fear and arousal and those two are tied together for them.
High IQ and blackpilled. Bookmarked.

take their rights away and introduce new lap that let's us to slap them every time they say stupid things or want to insult us

take their rights away and introduce new lap that let's us to slap them every time they say stupid things or want to insult us
Agree, its actually ridiculous that society lets these creatures to lead and make decisions when they only care for good sex no matter the consequences, they would sacrifice their own lives for enjoyments.

Agree, its actually ridiculous that society lets these creatures to lead and make decisions when they only care for good sex no matter the consequences, they would sacrifice their own lives for enjoyments.
Women are cattle.

Females whine about men degrading them when they love to degrade themselves like this. But then again fucking animals is less degrading to their self image and self worth than being touched by an ugly male in their eyes.

View attachment 1169978
Foid literally charges at mother bear with cubs in order to save a dog. Willing to risk her life for the dogpill

It's not even a random bear, it's a mother bear with cubs, who can be more aggressive and dangerous than other bears. But foid doesn't give a fuck. Foid charges at the bear to save that shitty dog.

Do you honestly think she would have done the same for an ugly man? :)

Also, that stupid dog is small. He's definitely not getting to fuck her, but I bet he gets to eat her pussy with a side of peanut butter.

And look how many fucking dogs she has. The large black dog is the one who she fucks. The others only get to lick.
I like peanut butter...

The toll will be paid soon.

Hope his "intrusive thoughts" kick in

Saying a nig can have “intrusive thoughts” implies they also have a conscious thought process, which is obviously not true. Nigs act based on instinct alone, the action being undertaken in the video is also one of instinct.
High IQ and blackpilled. Bookmarked.
Boomarked as well. Best explanation I’ve heard in these spaces for the thug/darktriad pill. Retards trying to humanize women will say they prefer violent men cause “they can be better protectors and providers”:soy::foidSoy:

Boomarked as well. Best explanation I’ve heard in these spaces for the thug/darktriad pill. Retards trying to humanize women will say they prefer violent men cause “they can be better protectors and providers”:soy::foidSoy:
Who even says that? It's all about fun/hedonism for foids.

Who even says that? It's all about fun/hedonism for foids.
I’ve seen plenty of people try to offer explanations for the darktriad pill saying that violent men can do a good job at protecting a foid and her offspring from other men, which is why women are instinctively drawn to them

Last edited: