Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white people have a higher IQ than black people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Why is it that way? (Dead srs)

My guess would be natural selection over time selecting the higher iq whites. I am sure there are high iq blacks that if you selectively bread would top whites, just as there are dumbass whites. Surviving in a cold climate requires a high iq as evidenced by Neanderthals having larger brains due to having to survive throughout ice ages.

It's due to nutrition and economic disparities.

Whites had harsher climate, different nutrition, and more money in last 3 centuries to eat better food. Also whites have had dating culture for some time now so they are taller and smarter a bit more due to that as well.

Whites are just superior to the rest of us, they are gods after all.

Poor argument. How come those don't affect athletic ability?

The evolutionist argument makes sense if you are a materialist, but still leaves a bitter taste because deep down there's something wrong with the idea.

From my part, since i'm a religious-cel, i'll say that the various races are different manifestations of the same archetype or form (in the Platonic sense of the word). So whatever difference between the races is purely relative and what is universal about the human make up is the same for all of them.

To use an analogy, i like to think of human nature as light and the human races as colors. The colors aren't the "same", which is the argument used by leftists, but the light is light regardless of the hue in which it manifests itself, so there's no such thing as racial superiority or inferiority since questions of inferiority or superiority are based on the ontological status of the individual and have nothing to do with relative abilities such as IQ or anything else.

Probably the biggest fallacy of all is to believe IQ really constitutes intelligence, which is not the case, and is mostly just a kind of "cerebral" virtuosity, and doesn't represent real intelligence any more than musical virtuosity represents actual musical genius.

So yes, Europeans are more "cerebral" and have a tendency towards mental projection, while easterners tend to think in "pictures" rather than words like Europeans, where as blacks have a greater facility with dynamic thought which is why for instance they make the best improvisers:

So whites = cerebral, discursive and conceptual talent.
Asians = symbolist mind, spatio-visual talent.
Blacks = dynamic thought, temporal IQ (as in, greater intelligence when it comes to thought as it moves in time which is different from both Europeans and Asians, who have a "static" kind of thinking), which cannot be measured in the tests for obvious reasons, but shows up in real world activities like sports or music.

It's not bait, it's a question that needs an answer and none of the usual suspects can provide one that is actually satisfactory. Ignoring this question only leads to it becoming more and more pressing, and the leftist outright denial of this question has validity is what's bolstering the popularity of far-right ideas about race.

Here's the question, which of those two you would consider to be more "intelligent"?

If IQ is the sole measure of intelligence, how did the intellectually superior whites come up with the absurdity in the second video?

IQ is complex and confusing thing, from my experience a lot of people who have high tier jobs don't seem that intelligent in conversation, I think there are many "High IQ" people who are intelligent in one field but are clueless about other subjects. Then there were the people who sailed through school because they had a photographic memory, then there are foids with high tier jobs who are party animals at the weekends, they don't seem to be high IQ if you listened to them.

I was at a soccer game this year and a curry foid behind was talking about her PhD, she didn't sound very intelligent, she sounded like silly NT in conversation.

It's because true intelligence and true wisdom are inward, where as IQ is a purely outward ability. It's like with musical virtuosity, like i said:

Yes he can play twenty billions notes every second, but how intelligent is this music really?

IQ is just the ability to process complex information with ease, but information is not knowledge and while high IQ people can excel in "bookish" occupations doesn't invariably mean must know anything of value.

It's not bait, it's a question that needs an answer

The answer is never going to be complete on an issue this complicated so it really is just bait, even the way the question is phrased is bait

Could have just as easily named the thread - "Why Is There A Racial IQ Difference?"

Now THAT thread doesn't sound like bait, and sounds like someone asking an honest question, whereas this one sounds like someone baiting for arguments to get off on and troll

Why didn't he phrase the thread as "why to jewish people have a higher iq than white people"

On record they do, and they are at the top of the world likely because of it, that would obviously be a bait title to get the white nationlist incels on the site fuming

So whites = cerebral, discursive and conceptual talent.
Asians = symbolist mind, spatio-visual talent.
Blacks = dynamic thought, temporal IQ (as in, greater intelligence when it comes to thought as it moves in time which is different from both Europeans and Asians, who have a "static" kind of thinking), which cannot be measured in the tests for obvious reasons, but shows up in real world activities like sports or music.
What are sand niggers then?

I think they are something of an intermediary. Race is a complex issue and white, yellow and black are not always clear cut categories but sometimes there's degrees between them.

Arabs seem to possess the same kind of dynamic propensity blacks have, but at the same time they are close to whites as well in that they are a very discursive people.

I don't know if crime is dependent on iq but there are FBI statistics that have higher crime rates for blacks and Hispanics.

are muscle mass,bone dencety and skull shape also a result of nutrition and economic disparities?

Blacks have smaller brain spaces, and a decreased frontal lobe; the part of the brain that controls emotional expression, problem solving skills, language, and sexual behaviors (all things black people struggle with)
250px Races and skulls

The answer is never going to be complete on an issue this complicated so it really is just bait, even the way the question is phrased is bait

Possibly and this is probably among the worse possible place to discuss something like this but the issue is that people just can't keep running from this question and to me the two alternatives (race doesn't exist! No whites are superior!) aren't really great and it just keeps polarizing the issue further.

Whites have bigger brains on average basically.

Breastfeeding has an affect on intelligence and many african tribes breastfeed their babies but why do they still have low iq? They still haven't invented anything significant

IQ has been shown to radically change over time--anyone who thinks it's an absolute and static measure of genetic intelligence is a fool. That is not to say that there are no differences in intelligence between ethnic groups (however you'd like to define intelligence); just like some ethnicities are taller than others, some might be more 'intelligent'. But the IQ argument itself is a weak one.

Screenshot from 2019 07 12 15 32 58

I don't know if crime is dependent on iq but there are FBI statistics that have higher crime rates for blacks and Hispanics.
There's a correlation, but it's inconsistent. If crime were dependent on IQ, you'd expect GCC Arabs to have higher average IQs than the Chinese, which clearly isn't the case.
36893304aabc7c0251db1156b67ee7d8

This isn’t VNN Forum

IQ has been shown to radically change over time--anyone who thinks it's an absolute and static measure of genetic intelligence is a fool. That is not to say that there are no differences in intelligence between ethnic groups (however you'd like to define intelligence); just like some ethnicities are taller than others, some might be more 'intelligent'. But the IQ argument itself is a weak one.

View attachment 164676

There's a correlation, but it's inconsistent. If crime were dependent on IQ, you'd expect GCC Arabs to have higher average IQs than the Chinese, which clearly isn't the case.
View attachment 164667

JFL if you buy this IQ shit. Human intelligence is too complicated to be measured with some 1 hour long pattern matching quiz. IQ can give you some overall idea if a group of people are autistic or not.

Just to add, psychology/psychiatry is a pseudo-science, not pseudo-science even, it's a meme discipline. It's similar to homeopathy, tarrot-reading, astrology and exorcism. That entire discipline needs to be outlawed from all universities.

Facts aside, white people have achieved significant development in STEM because they are gods. If a white man shits, he shits gold.
Whites are just superior to the rest of us, they are gods after all.

This.

When a white man shits, he shits gold.

They have achieved development in STEM because they developed a culture that put an excessive emphasis on the material which pushed them towards a cerebral hypertrophy.

Prior to the development of this culture, whites didn't really care about "scientific advancement", which shows modern civilization is not really as "inevitable" as we have been taught to believe. Northern Europeans lived for centuries without making the slightest headway towards modern civilization. Same race, same genes, same "IQ", but no interest whatsoever in a technocratic autistic society.

They have achieved development in STEM because they developed a culture that put an excessive emphasis on the material which pushed them towards a cerebral hypertrophy.

Prior to the development of this cultures, whites didn't really care about "scientific advancement", which shows modern civilization is not really as "inevitable" as we have been taught to believe. Northern Europeans lived for centuries without making the slightest headway towards modern civilization. Same race, same genes, same "IQ", but no interest whatsoever in a technocratic autistic society.
High "IQ" post.

Prior to the development of this cultures, whites didn't really care about "scientific advancement", which shows modern civilization is not really as "inevitable" as we have been taught to believe. Northern Europeans lived for centuries without making the slightest headway towards modern civilization. Same race, same genes, same "IQ", but no interest whatsoever in a technocratic autistic society.
Not exactly, back then, Europeans were manlets and over-time they grew taller. Therefore it wasn't the same genes.

Not exactly, back then, Europeans were manlets

Citation needed:

Don't trust modern scientists. They have an agenda to destroy the notion of a fixed race so they try to prove things in the past were "radically" different from what they are now even though according to their own evolutionary theories the races couldn't possible change that fast.

Besides, what is it that you are arguing here? That Norther Europeans developed gigantic IQs out of nowhere between the 13th century and the Renaissance?

Does anybody really have any indication people would care about devoting themselves to autistic disciplines if they weren't pushed towards that direction? The only reason you think "science" is important is that you've been raised to believe it is. Ancient Europeans did not have that kind of belief inculcated into them, so why would they care about science, high IQ or not?

Last edited:
Whites live in areas where future planning and cooperation is important. So they see the long view.

Blacks live in more dangerous places that have easier food access, so they are short term thinkers.

Unfortunately, whites these days have it too easy so they are becoming short-term thinkers like blacks!

Citation needed:

Don't trust modern scientists. They have an agenda to destroy the notion of a fixed race so they try to prove things in the past were "radically" different from what they are now even though according to their own evolutionary theories the races couldn't possible change that fast.

Besides, what is it that you are arguing here? That Norther Europeans developed gigantic IQs out of nowhere between the 13th century and the Renaissance?

Does anybody really have any indication people would care about devoting themselves to autistic disciplines if they weren't pushed towards that direction? The only reason you think "science" is important is that you've been raised to believe it is. Ancient Europeans did not have that kind of belief inculcated into them, so why would they care about science, high IQ or not?

You know what, I'm wrong about the my claim on europeans being shorter back then. Height is dependent on proper development during childhood.

Even if it was it doesn't mean the race was different when Norther Europeans had druids instead of scientists.

Possibly and this is probably among the worse possible place to discuss something like this but the issue is that people just can't keep running from this question and to me the two alternatives (race doesn't exist! No whites are superior!) aren't really great and it just keeps polarizing the issue further.

You literally just skipped past the rest of my post, so I'll quote it:
Why didn't he phrase the thread as "why to jewish people have a higher iq than white people"

On record they do, and they are at the top of the world likely because of it, that would obviously be a bait title to get the white nationlist incels on the site fuming

Why isn't your response phrased as "race doesn't exist! No jews are superior"

That's what makes this thread bait, it isn't about seriously discussing racial differences, its about whites vs blacks, the other races aren't even really part of the conversation, because jews should be at the top in this conversation, they have the highest IQ's

You literally just skipped past the rest of my post, so I'll quote it:

That's what makes this thread bait, it isn't about seriously discussing racial differences, its about whites vs blacks, the other races aren't even really part of the conversation, because jews should be at the top in this conversation, they have the highest IQ's
Jews in israel are not the same as jews from 2000 years ago

I bring down white peoples IQ 1000 points

A lot of black people were enslaved and were not given an education so that's probably part of it.

They are also not the same Jews that are supposed to have this super high IQ because the average of Israel is... well, average.

Even after the Jews its asians, in fact asians get into college and university more than whites in their own countries, and their households make more income on average than the average white household

Phrasing the issue of intelligence and success differences between races, as a black and white issue, is nothing but race baiting

Because that's not the argument i'm responding to, but i get what you are saying in regards to the white nationalists.

And i agree, if you are going to claim whites are "superior" to blacks only because of their higher IQs than that makes Jews automatically superior to whites. From my part, i don't consider IQ to be really as impressive as moderns think it is and i'm nonplussed by the supposed intellectual prowess of both whites or Jews. The modern world is essentially the stupidest age in the entire history of humanity and modernity is a product of European "genius" and Jewish "genius" banding together to merrily and cheerfully sending us off a cliff.

Last edited:
Even after the Jews its asians, in fact asians get into college and university more than whites in their own countries, and their households make more income on average than the average white household

Phrasing the issue of intelligence and success differences between races, as a black and white issue, is nothing but race baiting
its not race baiting, we're not trying to prove that whites are better than blacks, we're just trying to find racial disparities between blacks and whites. Each race has different advantages.
For example, blacks have more melanin in their skin which protects them from sun damage compared to whites.
The fundamental principle is ecology. Each species has different traits that are used for adaptation for a specific environment.

Last edited:
Apparently so

Because blacks didn't have highly evolved societies and their women selected BBC low IQ Tyrones
Whites had societies where they control their women and thus high IQ cels were able to procreate

@Opus132 What is your opinion on the average Ashkenazi Jew IQ
why is it so high ?

Genetics.

Meme-tier post tbh

@Opus132 What is your opinion on the average Ashkenazi Jew IQ
why is it so high ?

I don't think the 116 test is accurate. Jews are prone to lying i don't see why anybody believes they would make an exception to this.

With that said, there's no question Jews have an higher tendency towards intellectual pursuits than the average European, and i think this is because Jews are not really a race, but a caste. Jews were originally the Brahmins of the ancient Semitic world, and this intellectual tradition has become part of their entire ethnic identity, where as in European societies we find a mixture of various castes, with the warriors, the Kshatriya, actually being more prominent than they should.

Lastly, intellectuality is one thing, but one also has to discuss the quality of the intellectual prowess in question, because many people recognize in Jews a kind of decadent, purely "lunar" kind of intelligence which finds gratification in mindless numbers and facts. For the aryans, intellectuality had a kind of transcendent connotation. It's not about being cerebral for it's own sake, it's about elevating the being towards an higher level. Thought becomes fixed to a transcendent ideal, it is not dispersed in pointless fractals. You can find this "aryan" kind of intellectuality in art, say, the music of a Bach or a Beethoven, but not in modern science, where reality takes a second place to mathematics (reality is what mathematics say it is and not what it actually is, the abstraction becoming more real than the factual and certainly the ideal) and can thus be deemed "Jewish" in character.

The music of Schoenberg is a perfect example of this kind of counterfeit intellectuality. Yes, it's cerebral, but it also has no connection to reality whatsoever. It's just empty abstractions and symbols being manipulated for the sake of it. Modern science follows along the same lines.

To put it simply, what we are dealing with here is pure cleverness without intelligence.

Last edited: