Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white nationalists hate taking responsibility for bombing and sanctioning Arab countries?

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
They bombed iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya etc and sanctioned most countries they didn't bomb to death. After all the pain they have caused us, we are supposed to feel sorry for them, because, "muh white replacement".(Which I do sympathize with)

But whenever, you bring this up they will blame "Da JOOZ" who obviously, played a role, but it's not like whiteys were innocent either.

But whenever, you bring this up they will blame "Da JOOZ" who obviously, played a role, but it's not like whiteys were innocent either.
That, plus, most older WNs genuinely just have a pretty bad grasp of and takes on geopolitics. I remember ever since high school I've had the mindset that the far right is better when it comes to genetics, biology, social issues and such, while far left is better on geopolitics, and I've never encountered anything that would make me rethink this. While a lot of younger WNs are pretty good when it comes to geopolitics, such as the guys here @DarkStar, a lot of the millenial and boomer ones just seem painfully incapable of not seeing everything happening outside of their countries through their domestic, sociological lenses, plus painful tendency to believe their governments' propaganda and talking points, since they still generally see foreigners as inferior to themselves.

This may be a bit of a biased mention, since according to similarweb's statistics I've checked just a week ago, almost half of their readership is 55-year-old and older, but Amren contributors' takes on the Gaza war have been just painfully cringe. First, you have Jared Taylor saying that it's good to see Republican candidates saying that Israel is America's greatest ally and apparently still believing that the Iraw and Afghanistan wars were about "spreading democracy". Then you have Gregory Hood saying that American media is biased in favor of Palestinians, that pro-Palestinian groups hold more power in the US than pro-Israel/Jewish groups:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, telling pro-Israel protestors not to protest and clash with the pro-Palestinian ones because the latter have "the might of the media-run state" behind them or something, and of course, all of them obsessing about the war being just a ploy to get Gazans into the West or something.

What I always say, is that the governments in these countries aren't acting in the interests of these people, but especially the Native(White) populations.

Example:
They also estimate that it has cost the US Treasury over $8 trillion.

Heck, one of the Presidents for a solid eight-years of this is a Kalergi mutt lmao

These wars clearly don't "benefit" the average individual, but it costs them rather: It also is just another divide & conquer tactic, since I've always said Whites & MENA have a common enemy which is responsible for both groups issues.

That, plus, most older WNs genuinely just have a pretty bad grasp of and takes on geopolitics.
Correct

Can't blame many of them though, blame the US """education""" system.
I remember ever since high school I've had the mindset that the far right is better when it comes to genetics, biology, social issues and such, while far left is better on geopolitics, and I've never encountered anything that would make me rethink this.
Good take tbh, and I agree

Economically, I'm kind of centrist I'd say, but lean more Left.
While a lot of younger WNs are pretty good when it comes to geopolitics, such as the guys here @DarkStar,
Thank you man. :feelsYall:
a lot of the millenial and boomer ones just seem painfully incapable of not seeing everything happening outside of their countries through their domestic, sociological lenses, plus painful tendency to believe their governments' propaganda and talking points, since they still generally see foreigners as inferior to themselves.
They don't see things in the light we do, especially boomer ones & Gen-X ofc.

Millenial ones are more in-par with us Gen-Z I'd say: In a way, it's kind of like we have an internal "generational war" between that of the older ones & younger ones. Kind of like how we also have a Christian v. Non-Christian(Atheist, Agnostic, and Pagan) divide.
This may be a bit of a biased mention, since according to similarweb's statistics I've checked just a week ago, almost half of their readership is 55-year-old and older, but Amren contributors' takes on the Gaza war have been just painfully cringe. First, you have Jared Taylor saying that it's good to see Republican candidates saying that Israel is America's greatest ally and apparently still believing that the Iraw and Afghanistan wars were about "spreading democracy". Then you have Gregory Hood saying that American media is biased in favor of Palestinians, that pro-Palestinian groups hold more power in the US than pro-Israel/Jewish groups:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, telling pro-Israel protestors not to protest and clash with the pro-Palestinian ones because the latter have "the might of the media-run state" behind them or something, and of course, all of them obsessing about the war being just a ploy to get Gazans into the West or something.
":soy:: Our greatest ally goyim!"

Yeah, jfl. Amren, which I think you shared an article before on, also has tons of Pajeets & Latinx who think they are "White" or "honorary White" or whatever along those lines.

But tbf, they do have somewhat of a point with the war being a ploy to get Gazans to the West: However, that is not the sole reason but rather a side-effect or consequence of it.

":soy:: Our greatest ally goyim!"

Yeah, jfl. Amren, which I think you shared an article before on, also has tons of Pajeets & Latinx who think they are "White" or "honorary White" or whatever along those lines.
Really:feelshaha:? I know they had one white Chilean guy who suddenly died a couple of months ago, but I didn't know they had actual nonwhites working for them.

But tbf, they do have somewhat of a point with the war being a ploy to get Gazans to the West: However, that is not the sole reason but rather a side-effect or consequence of it.
True.

Really:feelshaha:? I know they had one white Chilean guy who suddenly died a couple of months ago, but I didn't know they had actual nonwhites working for them.
Ye, you shared something by them once.

The guys last name seemed a bit off, so I looked it up; turns out it is of Pakistani origin lol.
It's just another "divide & conquer" tactic, the way I see it.

Genuine neo nazis (and not online LARPers) sided with Assad, Gaddafi or Saddam

David duke himself made an speech in front of 100k people at Damascus

Ye, you shared something by them once.

The guys last name seemed a bit off, so I looked it up; turns out it is of Pakistani origin lol.
Ah, I remember, that dude also wrote for Counter-Currents if I remember right:feelshaha:.

Correct. :yes::yes::yes:

I recall back on Instagram before it got giga-zucced, we had a very "pro-baathist" community due to the fact we perceive them as similar to NS, as well as due to the fact that they are an opposition against Zionists.

Assad is based.
David duke himself made an speech in front of 100k people at Damascus
Check this out:
The members of Legion Wasa have reportedly been preparing for race war,[2] and once made preparations for helping out Saddam Hussein in the Iraq War against the invading United States Army.[1][4] The offer was however turned down by the Iraqi embassy in Sweden.[3]

Not only this, but the American Futurist (largely comprised of ex-Atomwaffen members) supports the Taliban’s government in Afghanistan. The Taliban’s government really does serve as a good model for a Christian White Ethnostate, should that come into existence. All of their law is based on the law of their religion, and I’m pretty sure there are also elements of the laws of their Pashtun tribes.

Not only this, but the American Futurist (largely comprised of ex-Atomwaffen members) supports the Taliban’s government in Afghanistan. The Taliban’s government really does serve as a good model for a Christian White Ethnostate, should that come into existence.
Minus Christianity, I'm all for an ethnostate based around some Taliban principles ofc.

AWD as far as I'm concerned, is connected to O9A & also was subverted by Feds.

Futurism is something I've read into, and it's interesting- I may cover it in a thread.

Usually, our Governments nowadays are made out of Elitists who are detached from the general Populus, an example?

-In Germany, The Chancellor admitted that he doesn't even bother looking at price tags, In a time where it kept rising and rising, the price of living has gone up quite hard.

Blaming it all on Jews is stupid, they contribute a lot but its usually our own people who are so detached that they don't care if they fuck their own kind into oblivion as long as they get something out of it

Minus Christianity, I'm all for an ethnostate based around some Taliban principles ofc.

AWD as far as I'm concerned, is connected to O9A & also was subverted by Feds.

Futurism is something I've read into, and it's interesting- I may cover it in a thread.
I’m only for a Christian White Ethnostate if it follows Christian Identity or something similar. Egalitarian Christianity isn’t Christianity.

Yeah, AWD was the shit before they were infiltrated by Feds. I wouldn’t be kicking up such a fuss about the O9A if they weren’t such a fed-involved group tbh. The edgelord in me adores the aesthetic. I haven’t read much about Futurism, I should get on that once I’m done with what I’m currently reading.

Usually, our Governments nowadays are made out of Elitists who are detached from the general Populus, an example?

-In Germany, The Chancellor admitted that he doesn't even bother looking at price tags, In a time where it kept rising and rising, the price of living has gone up quite hard.

Blaming it all on Jews is stupid, they contribute a lot but its usually our own people who are so detached that they don't care if they fuck their own kind into oblivion as long as they get something out of it
It’s a bizarre concept to me that people think that EVERYTHING’s the Jew’s fault. The Jew’s machinations wouldn’t have been so effective as they have been if it wasn’t for apathy on the part of whites in high places, turncoats against their race in the name of profit. It’s not like every anti-white “Aryan” is secretly a Jew, however common that may be. Shabbos goys do exist.

It's America and England.
Their white populations are evil shameless depraved Chad n Stacey vermin that everyone else has to worship.
These cockroaches are the backbone of kosher conservatism and everything that stands for.

Last edited:
It’s a bizarre concept to me that people think that EVERYTHING’s the Jew’s fault. The Jew’s machinations wouldn’t have been so effective as they have been if it wasn’t for apathy on the part of whites in high places, turncoats against their race in the name of profit. It’s not like every anti-white “Aryan” is secretly a Jew, however common that may be. Shabbos goys do exist.
Normies arent the brightest, They blame only the Jews for writing things like articles promoting degeneracy instead of the People who actually read it and then commit those degeneracies. Its not a free pass to dismiss that your own People are retarded

Normies arent the brightest, They blame only the Jews for writing things like articles promoting degeneracy instead of the People who actually read it and then commit those degeneracies. Its not a free pass to dismiss that your own People are retarded
Exactly my point. You can’t exactly blame a normie for this though. It’s in their nature. This gay liberal government gives them food, water, shelter, and entertainment. That’s all that matters to them. From there, they’ll do the government’s bidding. Read it’s pro-nigger articles, watch the pro-nigger news, drool and go crazy for the bread and circuses.

Exactly my point. You can’t exactly blame a normie for this though. It’s in their nature. This gay liberal government gives them food, water, shelter, and entertainment. That’s all that matters to them. From there, they’ll do the government’s bidding. Read it’s pro-nigger articles, watch the pro-nigger news, drool and go crazy for the bread and circuses.
Yeah its annoying as hell, Usually they are also those that scream "we are the opposition" while all articles and news promote their garbage.
All they do is talk about either Personal exaggerated Experience or spout the shit they read first link. Some smarter ones Use shit like "Fallacies" but end up committing them themselves all the time. Normies are made to be Sheep