Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do white men in the U.S. make up a vast majority of suicides?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
I'm really curious as to why this is. White men are shown to be most desirable pretty much everywhere in the world & they have it so good. But for example in 2016 7 out of 10 suicides were all white men in the U.S.

Is JBW just bullshit & white male suffering entirely ignored? I think so.

1. Whites are biggest race group in US
2. More men then women in US
3. Men commit suicide more then women

Because white people are handed everything on a silver plate, once something slightly bad happens, they resort to killing themselves. What the fuck, white men? Imagine living life on easy mode and taking the easy way out.

I'm really curious as to why this is. White men are shown to be most desirable pretty much everywhere in the world & they have it so good. But for example in 2016 7 out of 10 suicides were all white men in the U.S.

Is JBW just bullshit & white male suffering entirely ignored? I think so.

Non attractive white males are being treated more like ethnic males and are being shunted to the edge of society and out of stable careers where they can advance their life prospects.

The authorities hate Whites, and they spread anti-White propaganda everywhere, not to mention the literal discrimination against White males on the workplace. In addition (but not unrelated), White guilt is rampant throughout society, and most Whites are now ashamed of their identity and heritage.

jbw has always been bullshit if u dont have a lot of money or are 7+

Because white people are handed everything on a silver plate, once something slightly bad happens, they resort to killing themselves. What the fuck, white men? Imagine living life on easy mode and taking the easy way out.
Sarcasm I hope. Have you not seen how ostracized white men have become in the West or have you intentionally kept your blinders on, especially the past month during these blm protests. This is why I hate ethnic cels.

Last edited:
deathniks can cope better with moneymaxxing and used up holes

So whats bigger? @TheBasedCel

Exactly bro you don't see Middle Eastern men like me attempting to kill ourselves when one thing in life goes wrong. I was fucking sexually abused for years as a kid (Not by a femoid) My own mother doesn't love me for being a mulatto. I had my faith in Islam but now thats gone too.

I have every reason to have killed myself years ago but here I am still being strong. I may have tried overdosing a couple months back but when you're castigated for being a sandnigga & half white you would too ahk.

The authorities hate Whites, and they spread anti-White propaganda everywhere, not to mention the literal discrimination against White males on the workplace. In addition (but not unrelated), White guilt is rampant throughout society, and most Whites are now ashamed of their identity and heritage.
Whites are by far the worst discriminated against race. If you're a christian white straight male you're done for. quadruple that if you're an ugly incel tier white straight male.

No wonder white men kill themselves. Imagine having your race evaporate before your very eyes, being treated like a second class citizen.

Whites are by far the worst discriminated against race. If you're a christian white straight male you're done for. quadruple that if you're an ugly incel tier white straight male.

No wonder white men kill themselves. Imagine having your race evaporate before your very eyes, being treated like a second class citizen.

White women pull the trigger with white male suicide. White women are the #1 cause for this. They deserve eternal suffering

Yeah maybe 10 years ago
"AS OF JULY 2016"

Why do you think black people are a majority of the population? It's simply not true, I thought it was pretty obvious.

White women pull the trigger with white male suicide. White women are the #1 cause for this. They deserve eternal suffering
Nigger foids (ALWAYS insane sociopaths) and self hating whites are the true orcs driving the jewish anti white war machine. Nigger men just want to loot, riot, and burn. They don't care about this "political activism" shit

LOW IQ. Whites are a majority of the US population, like it or not.

Latinos are often considered White (it depends on the agenda they want to promote). Also a large swathe of the White population is elderly, and it's the younger group that determines the future. These together make Whites a minority.

Sarcasm I hope. Have you not seen how ostracized white men have become in the West or have you intentionally kept your blinders on, especially the past month during these blm protests. This is why I hate ethnic cels.
One ethnic has a different opinion and you become very butthurt. Keep coping you weak cum skinned faggot.

As muricans include arabs, north africans and white hispanics as white, they together make up ~70% of population so 7 of 10 suicides being white is normal.

Survival of the fittest

Ricecels have it unfathomly worse than whites but our tolerance to suffering is also greater. Whites tend to snap and go ER easily whereas ricecels just endure it day after day. I don't know how they do it tbh.

Ricecels have it unfathomly worse than whites but our tolerance to suffering is also greater. Whites tend to snap and go ER easily whereas ricecels just endure it day after day. I don't know how they do it tbh.

White people are crybabies. White women are infinitely worse & white men are definitely despised but thats no excuse. Everybody throws a temper tantrum when some worthless nig gets killed but if it was an Asian, Indian, White or Arab nobody would care

Being born as curry or rice is probably one of the worst difficulties in the world. Even in your home country, you're worthless due to insane competition. If you move to the west, I hope you can stand being mogged by everyone out there.

Plus look at the history of those nations. Basically rice/curry must die difficulty if you are a non-noble.

1. Whites are biggest race group in US
2. More men then women in US
3. Men commit suicide more then women

I'm curious how they did the statistics on this. If it's simply the number of suicides per race then the first point here would certainly be an explanation. But there should exist numbers that show the comparison between the races as well.

Ethnics often have large family groups to fall back on and sometimes even friends. Usually if someone on here is talking about hanging out with their friends (incel or not) the poster is an ethnicel.
A lot of whites do not have family groups anymore because a certain group did everything they could during the last century to eliminate the white family unit. There are a ton of white men out there that just go to work and come home to nothing, they have no one at all to interact with beyond work acquaintances and their cat.

I don't know how accurate those numbers are, but this fucking brutal.
Screen Shot 2020 06 29 at 75046 AM

because white women would rather fuck dogs than you

Sarcasm I hope. Have you not seen how ostracized white men have become in the West or have you intentionally kept your blinders on, especially the past month during these blm protests.

I don't know how accurate those numbers are, but this fucking brutal.
View attachment 282857
Up to 30s, if you're a normie you still have hope in life.

But after that the agepill really hits the most bluepilled normie hard and finds out his life ain't getting any better. Meanwhile his looks, social circle, physical abilitiy keeps going down. What the fuck is there to keep him from living?

Non Chad white males are expected to be wageslave cucks in western society. When they fail anywhere in the process of betabuxxing a white roastie , they rope.Failure to have at least a rudimentary understanding of the blackpill until it's too late is the downfall of the majority of white males.

if i were a white soyboy ( i dont say that all whites are that) wageslaving 40+ hours a week just to discover that my wife gets fucked by BBC each day i would rope on the spot