Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do White men achieve better sexual outcomes than Asian men?

Why do White men achieve better sexual outcomes than Asian men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
If you chose the second option, you officially violated the United Nations Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice Article 1 point 5 and are hereby guilty of wrongthink.:feelsbaton:

@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer

I'd say a mix of both

Second one

Women literally don't even know any history or geography

Second one

Women literally don't even know any history or geography
Imagine thinking that a woman chooses mates solely based on history.

Women choose mates solely based on genetics.

Imagine thinking that a woman chooses mates solely based on history.

Women choose mates solely based on genetics.
Women don't even know all 50 states but are attracted to statues of Napoleon I guess

Utter insanity of the cope of blue pillers

If you chose the second option, you officially violated the United Nations Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice Article 1 point 5 and are hereby guilty of wrongthink.:feelsbaton:
View attachment 443837
@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer
Both. Cultural influences can influence sexuality (look at the increase of trannymaxxing or stuff like femboys that was considered abhorrent a few years ago and is nowadays a mass phenomenon), so white sociocultural dominance (until a few decades ago) certainly shaped these beauty standards, but apart from that mostly biological.

Both. Cultural influences can influence sexuality (look at the increase of trannymaxxing or stuff like femboys that was considered abhorrent a few years ago and is nowadays a mass phenomenon), so white sociocultural dominance (until a few decades ago) certainly shaped these beauty standards, but apart from that mostly biological.
very high IQ

imma give you the same shit i gave to an asian bluepilled faggot

Ian D. Stephen, Darby L. H. Salter, Kok Wei Tan, Chrystalle B. Y. Tan & Richard J. Stevenson (2018) Sexual dimorphism and attractiveness in Asian and White faces, Visual Cognition, 26:6, 442-449, DOI: 10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

"White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. "

"These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces. "

Sexual dimorphism is the lowest in asian populations, which is why asian men and women are seen as more "feminine," a trait not valued for men. The opposite is seen in black populations, with black women being the worst off in dating due to high sexual dimorphism, mirroring asians. This also ties in with neoteny (essentially cuteness), in that asian people have the most neotenous features, whereas black people have the least.

https://sci-hub.do/https://doi.org/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

Average height for a Non-Hispanic Asian Male 20-39 years old: 5 feet, 7.8 inches.

Average height for a Non-Hispanic White male 20-39 years old: 5 feet, 10.1 inches.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf (U.S. Center for Disease Control Stats)

Both. But mainly the second. I get mogged to oblivion by 99.9% of whites.

In fact, I’ve never met a white IRL that I mogged. The only ones I’ve ever seen that are uglier than me are ITcels who are posted on here. And there’s only like 1 or 2 white ITcels who are uglier than me.

asians are 1000 times more neotenous and whites have better overall genetics that moisten holes

length
girth
angle of the tip squared

i was also surprised by this, though it links up with racial OD stats, with asian women being the most successful. i still find white women more attractive, though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back