Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do white incels white knight white women?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
just lol @ "sticking up for" white women who literally want you dead and can't stand you.

they were brainwashed to believe that being a "gentleman" will get you far /help you slay. May have been true in the past but just makes you look beta in todays day and age

Because they're cucks and think that this might get them laid. They're desperate and pathetic.

>white
>incels

Chose one

Legit, never understood this. White women were always the worst to me in my experience.

I literally hate white woman, I've even said I hate those animals more than any other race of woman.

Stanx22 said:
Because they're cucks and think that this might get them laid. They're desperate and pathetic.

whogivesafucc said:
Legit, never understood this. White women were always the worst to me in my experience.

same. literally no other race, type of people, were meaner. even the fucking police are nicer to me.

white women are the dogshit of females

ITT racistcels here. Oh wait you cant be racist against whites

Because it's easier to cling to false hope than accept the bitter truth. They desperately want to believe that there is hope for them.
"Maybe girls will like me if I treat them with respect and constantly advocate for them!"

They believe women are entitled to respect and protection just because they are female, which is ironically sexist (just lol @ these faggots).

I desperately want to continue the existence of my people.

I understand that will not happen, and as a woman's sexual value increases , so too do their cruelty and hatred for their own people.

Love my white wymyn but I'll never fail to check a bitch and keep a foid in line. Especially if she ain't sucking my cawk.

there does seem to be a connection with feminism and white women. feminism has only caught on in countries with a lot of white women