Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do white foids love to virtue signal

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Young white foids are always pro immigration and want to welcome ethnics, but then when ethnic males arrive, they ignore them and refuse to date them and are repulsed by their presence.

bc the soyciety (kikes) tell them to. foids aren't capable of thinking for themselves

White foids rarely gauge intellect. This is why they sometimes prefer violent Tyrones over short incels; the cognitive inability to gauge their own intellects or the intellects of the ethnics they encounter.

Most of them, though, denigrate ethnic males regularly. I was denigrated by one in the psych ward.

Was she Shannon rose bosanac

Geta

It's part of how foids develop their own dominance hierarchy. Foids gain power from being needed, so they virtue signal to make it appear to other foids that they are needed for w/e.

So if they help save the whales then they are needed to save the whales. That improves their foid-cred. Actually spending time helping whales... ain't nobody got time for that, but if you appear like you do, well, that proves the point.

They love niggers

Most Western White women are 304s. I can't stand them.

It's the same white women who say "BLM" that wouldn't ever consider dating a curry
Yeah...it's BLACK LIVES MATTER.....not Curry lives matter

I don’t even know if that’s true. Maybe the leftists teenage girls like to do it but most white girls Ive met have been stupid racist whores that need to be beaten and raped

White foids really think they are oppressed so "sympathize" for victim points jfl.

bc the soyciety (kikes) tell them to. foids aren't capable of thinking for themselves
Just think its a double-standard that these white foids cry about racism but wouldn't date ethnic men
White foids really think they are oppressed so "sympathize" for victim points jfl.
They have to struggle between their savior complex towards ethnic females and their inherent disgust for ethnic males. To keep the moral high ground and virtue signal, they do not acknowledge this bias. Ultimately, they want to make it about themselves :owo:

Because women dont care about the problems of others (e.g men) and only care about thenselves and when you are never forced to look outside your little "victim-mentality-box" you stay there and virtue signal in it.